Glans smacking!

Jaffa61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some time ago I saw a guy on a cam site thrusting his hips back n forth to make his cock hit his stomach repeatedly which eventually made him cum. He called it glans smacking and he lubed his stomach so that as his cock bounced off his stomach it kept lubed. He would stand and air thrust which was weird but quite impressive. Anyone else ever done this or found clips showing this?

Jaffa61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Still hoping someone will have some info on this to watch is awesome and there must be others that do it, swinging their erect cocks against their stomachs until they come!

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've masturbated similarly.

Not by swinging my hips, but by firmly (not crushingly) gripping my balls while lying down and using them to lift my cock up and then let it slam back down against my stomach (and repeating continuously).

It's not my preferred way to masturbate, but on occasion I've chaffed myself from too much vigorous play and it was a way I figured out to get myself off on the occasion when my skin was needing a rest.

Jaffa61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes Nyne, thats the technique. Although a different guy. The guy I saw did it until he came, cum flying everywhere! Any more vids like this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks