glass dildo's

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by diamond, Jan 5, 2007.

1. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I came across a site that sells glass dildos and was wondering if any LPSG members have tried any?

If so do you have any preferences in brand, shape etc? Are there ones that are better than others? I am asking since I would like to purchase one. Some web sites claim that you can heat them up in hot water or stick them in the freezer for added sensation. Has anyone tried this?

this particular website claims that they can make custom glass dildos as well,
    PassionGlass.com:

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I have never tried a glass one either; but I think
    "THE DILATOR" is going to make a great belated
    X-Mas present for me!

Thanks For The Tip!
    njqt466

3. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

4. D_PlankWilliams

D_PlankWilliams New Member

Stupid question but do any of you girls display them like glass art. I know 3 different girls that do. First time i walked into that room i had to do a double take. :confused: didn't believe i saw what i did. Anyways i doubt this is a common occurence just wondering

5. LaurenceO

LaurenceO New Member

Albums:
    i purchased one of these glass numbers for a previous girlfriend back in the late 90's or '00. (She now happens to be a famous actress but I will never say who!:tongue: ) Anyway, she seemed to find it very cold and hard and unforgiving. I felt a little foolish for having splurged. I overheard her while she showed it to one of her girlfriends. She referred to it as her mortar and pestle and then suggested they use it to grind up some garlic for the pasta. :rolleyes: O, well.

6. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    :singer: ridin' on, ridin' on, broken glaaaaaaass

7. snoozan

Gold Member

I photograph mine. Does that count?

(see attached)

Attached Files:

8. Love-it

Gold Member

PassionGlass puts out high quality glass dildo's and the proprietor is an honest and fair person. We have purchased one of his regular offerings and ordered three custom glass dildo's. We consider his prices to be be very good for the quality and also the custom dildo prices seem very fair and he has a lot of talent, send him a drawing and he will send a quote.

My wife likes the smoothness of glass dildo's, though the larger ones can get pretty heavy, the cold feel can be adjusted with soaking them in warm water, they are easy to clean but don't bump two glass dildo's together or drop them on a concrete, tile or stone floor.

None are on display and while they may be "pretty" it is function that she is most interested in.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I dont have a glass dildo but i did used to use a glass bottle if that counts..

The glass heats up nicely inside of you but i require alot of clit stimualation and the glass was to smooth to do it properly for me. Maybe if they do custom you could looking to getting it moulded into waves or grooved along the shaft

10. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

Laura Wingfield in "The Glass Menagerie" ....
    What would her gentlemen callers think of a glass dildo added to her display of glass birds, unicorns, et al ?

11. nicolas204

nicolas204 New Member

Albums:
    I purchased one for my girlfriend a few years back and she loves it. It's a very beautiful objet in addition to contributing a somewhat more nauthy, erotic zest to the hole conventionnal dildo scene...

Warming it in hot water beside the bed is the way to go though, unless you're into more... alternative kind of stuff...

12. RnR

RnR New Member

13. latex kitty

latex kitty New Member

Albums:
    I own one, altho its beautiful, I find it uncomfortable and hard. I only used it once

14. nicolas204

nicolas204 New Member

Albums:
    Diamonddeb,

I just noticed you live in Montreal. I got the one I purchased for my girlfriend at a sex-shop on the North side of Saint-Catherine Street, between Saint-Mathieu and Saint-Marc. I think the place is called SexCité. They had a variety of them on their mezzanine level at the back of the store if ever you wanted to see one for real before ordering...

Draft saved Draft deleted