Glasses?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by luvmycock, Aug 3, 2011.

1. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have been someone that has worn glasses my whole life. From elementary school all the way until now. During my high school years I got contacts and would wear them and my glasses. I wanted to know how people feel about those with glasses. I wear both my contacts and glasses but I feel that I get more looks when I have in contacts. And maybe this is just all in my head but when I see someone that I find attractive, glasses or not, they are still attractive. And my glasses are pretty hip (vintage military style) so I know there cool, lol. Like I said maybe it's all in my head.

What are your thoughts on folks with glasses?

2. open501s

open501s Member

I wore glasses for 30 years -- ish.

I got lasic a few years ago - with I got it much sooner.

3. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I find someone attractive, then it makes no difference whether
    they wear glasses or not...
    BUT....I somehow, I do find glasses sexy!!

4. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Boys in glasses drive me wild.

5. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ii think there is a sense of intrigue and fantasy if I may, with someone with glasses. You know, "what do they look like with them off","what's there personality like, studious, wildly uninhibited, superman?". I saw an episode of criminal minds where Alex O'Loughlin , Hawaii five 0, played the killer role, he had rectangular shaped glasses, black rim. I think it gave him that look of innocence, and unassumingness that I find cool and attractive in both men and women.
    I where them and never thought twice to try contacts. I have rectangle frames. Got to be in style.

6. D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Oh, I love a man/woman in glasses... And leave them on when you come to bed if you could, please. As mentioned above, they can add a sense if mystery, and they're usually less generic than a fashion statement made through other clothes/accessories...

7. monel

Gold Member

Few people I know know I need glasses. I've needed them since I was about 16. By then I had an image of myself that didn't include glasses. So I never wore them and at the earliest opportunity I got contacts. I only wear my glasses occasionally at night when I want to rest my eyes.

Though for me I have never considered glasses to be an attractive look, I have found others who wear them to be very attractive and one in particular, who wore glasses exclusively, to be one of the most gorgeous people I have ever known.

8. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    i adore glasses on both sexes

9. crescendo69

Gold Member

Though it makes no difference to me if someone wears glasses, I always feel conspicuous in certain settings like clubs where I am almost the only one with glasses. I've worn them since about 29.

10. D_Quartered Pounder

D_Quartered Pounder New Member

I have been wearing glasses since I was in middle school too LMC. Just recently I've been thinking about getting contacts for when I go out, so I'll have to buy them soon.

Yup I like a girl with glasses. My HS crush always use to wear contacts, so it was always a treat to see her in glasses once in a while. Its not a huge factor to me though.

Oh if its anything, I wear rectangle ones too! :cool:

#10 D_Quartered Pounder, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  11. ule

ule New Member

i dont care if they have glasses or not. if they are hot then they art hot.

12. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me it's almost a gender related question. With women, I really like to see the eyes and find no glasses to be a bit more appealing than with glass. For men, it's almost the opposite.

Also, it really depends on the style, but if they "fit", Glasses = Sexy :biggrin1:

13. D_Evita_Zane

D_Evita_Zane New Member

If I had to chose between twins, one with glasses and one without I'd definitely go for the one with glasses. Same for guys and girls. :cool:

14. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I wear contact lenses from about 8:00 am until 8:00 pm and glasses from 8:00 pm until bed time and on long airplane rides.

15. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A great way to describe it......yes, they are :cool:

What is it with glasses that can be the deciding factor? It's always been a mystery to me....

16. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mine are square shaped :biggrin1:

thanks everyone

17. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here. I've been wearing extended wear contacts since the late '70s and love them. Being an active guy, I can wear them while cycling, in the ocean, and while doing anything that a person would worry about his/her glasses getting broken, scratched, or lost. I used to leave them in all week and take them out one night on the weekend to clean them. My eye doctor advised me to take them out every night if possible. I've been doing that for the past few years.

Glasses are fine. I look like a professor when I wear them. They're fine when I'm not doing much, but I like the contacts better.

18. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

I love guys with glasses. I think it adds a little something extra to the guy like intelligence or maturity. I find it sexy when I see a guy that i think is hot or cute one day wear glasses. Just one of those things for me. I even went through a phase when I wore fake glasses myself.

19. LeftCoast

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear contacts myself, but I have to admit I have a weakness for tall, beefy Clark Kent types.

20. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

I wear glasses when I am reading (thus you will see me in glasses in chat...) I wear them when guys request glasses..Once a guy wanted to give me a facial (which I gladly accepted) and he wanted me to wear my glasses. Good idea!!

I've never given much thought to it really. I really like eyes, and sometimes glasses really frame the eyes and make them a focal point on the face. Some glasses are really sexy. Some eyes are so beautiful, they need no framing....

my friends can see my face and they know I have tiny eyes, so I think glasses enhance them and make them appear bigger.

Draft saved Draft deleted