Glee lovers?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I hate to wait until April however I've pre-ordered the DVD complete first season DVD to be released end of December (this year) so I can, at least, enjoy all the episodes this season over and over.

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's got nothing to do with gay genes, or having to be uber gay camp to enjoy it.

Couldn't agree more with Jeff on this. I only started watching the show because Matthew Morrison happened to sit next to me on a plane earlier this year before the show debuted and he told me about the pilot. I didn't even know who he was because I don't follow Broadway musicals. Anyway, I have to admit I'm hooked on the show now. It's well written, has great music covers and the characters are well-developed. I can't get enough of the cheerleading coach. She's hilarious and such a bitch.

This show gives me hope that creative TV writting isn't dead in this country. I'm really over reality TV and the kind of idiot "celebrities" it's producing.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't agree more with Jeff on this. I only started watching the show because Matthew Morrison happened to sit next to me on a plane earlier this year before the show debuted and he told me about the pilot. I didn't even know who he was because I don't follow Broadway musicals. Anyway, I have to admit I'm hooked on the show now. It's well written, has great music covers and the characters are well-developed. I can't get enough of the cheerleading coach. She's hilarious and such a bitch.

This show gives me hope that creative TV writting isn't dead in this country. I'm really over reality TV and the kind of idiot "celebrities" it's producing.

Agreed. You hit the nail on the head. When I first heard of it, I expected to hate it, but was won over by the quality.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I too am a confirmed GLEEK :) .... I only wish our own show choir would've had such colorful people with such interesting shenanigans LOL !
I love how edgy the show is, it has great multi-dimensional characters with hilarious writing . It also has an incredibly talented cast. The standouts are Rachel and Mercedes.

HH

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else hear "Nude Erections!" whenever they say "New Directions"?

Or is that just me?

I love the show, too. :biggrin1:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love Glee the season finale was the best ever, except for Emma and Will I AM NOT happy about that. But I was soooo happy when Rachel kissed Finn and they were making eyes at each other while that weiner from VA was being his usual self. And what about Sue saving the club... yay!!!!!!!!!! I doubt I'll watch the re-runs but I'm looking forward to next season. Finally something that takes me back (I still walk around singing all the time!!!!!!!!!!!)