Glen Beck

Cowhandlvr

Sexy Member
Media
Portland, Oregon single bottom and look to suck bi
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching Glen Beck on Fox tonight and was thinking back on his first show on CNN. I happened to catch it that evening and couldn't believe his entrance. He was wearing jeans and was showing the most incredible packed bulge I had ever seen on tv! And being a crotch watcher an size queen it made me crazy! I remember the next night I tuned in to see him again and he was wearing slacks due to the email response from his male exhibition. They were even discusing the situation. Did anyone else see it or have a copy of the tape or a pic of him. It was so HOT!

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
did he wear a sack over his head and not speak?
now that I would watch on fox.
his quote in the NYT from a couple weeks ago sums himself up:
"nobody should take me seriously". worth having someone research and do a 'cut and paste' for the whole article.

jchris

Superior Member
Media
I'd like to see Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh get it on in a video.....

Ugh, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was watching Glenn Beck on Fox tonight and was thinking back on his first show on CNN. I happened to catch it that evening and couldn't believe his entrance. He was wearing jeans and was showing the most incredible packed bulge I had ever seen on tv! And being a crotch watcher an size queen it made me crazy! I remember the next night I tuned in to see him again and he was wearing slacks due to the email response from his male exhibition. They were even discussing the situation. Did anyone else see it or have a copy of the tape or a pic of him. It was so HOT!

I would sooo fuck him, too. A man that can cry like Sally Struthers after eating a third world country's air drop of food is a sexy man to me. :wink: (Grrr.<==that is my tiger growl.):smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've noticed that big bulge of his in jeans before. I must admit that it's turned me on. I also must admit that I think he's pretty cute for a chubby guy. However, he's so fucking creepy it hurts!:eek::biggrin:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've noticed that big bulge of his in jeans before. I must admit that it's turned me on. I also must admit that I think he's pretty cute for a chubby guy. However, he's so fucking creepy it hurts!:eek::biggrin:

Glenn Beck. Ooh. I bet he is a power bottom. :mischievous: And I bet he is such a freakazoid. And that mouf...TOTALLY KUNG FU ACTION hooker mouf. Probably could suck a time space dimension into existence. :eek:

Put an Aneros massager in him...it will be an ice cream social the fireside chat will never forget. :eek:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OMG. Not even if he were the last man on this earth and I had terminal blue-balls that should I not get off I would die a slow painful death would I even piss on him if he was on fire. That man repulses me. limbaugh repulses me as does savage.
I was listening to NPR on Monday and savage was a guest on TOTN. It came time for callers and the first caller put him on the spot. He told Neil Connant that he didn't have to listen to someone from Iowa and he had better things to do. Neil told him that he had better do them, said good-bye and hung up! It was priceless.