Glen Beck

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glenn Beck May Go Blind Within a Year | ThirdAge .....................Never one to suffer in silents.

zzzz leave it to libertards to follow every and any action of Fox personalities... although I've noticed it's the crush on the Men of Fox on LPSG.... closet action big time...

never any bitching about Dana Perrino, Megan Kelly, et al... smart, hot, conservative blonds... it's like So Cal on TV.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
zzzz leave it to libertards to follow every and any action of Fox personalities... although I've noticed it's the crush on the Men of Fox on LPSG.... closet action big time...

never any bitching about Dana Perrino, Megan Kelly, et al... smart, hot, conservative blonds... it's like So Cal on TV.

Why would anyone bitch about them? All they do is emit a high pitched tone 30 minutes a day, which I hear is at a theta wavelength that's quite relaxing

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

And leave it to you to ride the dicks of every liberal-minded person on this board. We get it... you hate them. But do you need to remind them every single second of your life? Or do you secretly want to be a pig bottom for Barney Frank and Alan Grayson and are just too ashamed to admit it? :rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why would anyone bitch about them? All they do is emit a high pitched tone 30 minutes a day, which I hear is at a theta wavelength that's quite relaxing

I, midlifebear, being sound of mind and more physically fit than anyone I know my own age, do hereby and forthwith second the quoted opinion that appears above.

Theta wavelength? I thought it had to be alpha or beta, otherwise theta wavelengths attracted suspicions from "them" (you know, "them"?) that one might be a Scientologist. :smile:

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now, about that there Glenn Beck

Recently watched a news piece on him being in Salt Lick City surrounded by a fawning crowd. He was signing copies of one of his major tomes. Beck is a convert to that special belief system pervasive in The Beehive State. Officially, male members (as in the whole person, not a male's "member") of that peculiar belief system are in control and hold the magic (see Priest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). However, only the head profit [intentional pun] can actually receive "visions" from God. But that doesn't seem to stop many along the Wasatch Fault Line, (see Wasatch Fault - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) from having their own visions.

And now for a short digression:
Famous mormon joke oft told among the brethren [sic]
A man at a BYU football game gently taps on the shoulder of of the woman sitting in front of him and asks, "Pardon me, but could you please remove your giant 'I'm a BYU Fan' hat? it's interfering with my vision."
The woman answers, "Oh my heck! I'm soooo sorry. I didn't know you were having one." [removes hat]

And now, back to Beck
Since Beck's conversion to the major belief system ascribed to by the majority of sweet spirits in Ewetaw, his on-air delivery has become more and more like that of an over enthusiastic proselytizer of that particular faith. So, he talks obsessively about his daily prayers to his concept of god and about getting "strange" feelings and possibly "messages" that he cannot exactly say are coming from his Great Creator. However, he does admit to having visions. He has especially strong visions regarding gold and how it's the only way to ride the soon-to-happen (according to Beck) collapse of not just the USA but the whole Western World! Yikes.

If you watch him long enough and pay attention to his non sequitur erase board diagrams that, coincidentally, look like old BYU football play strategies -- well, you notice a working up of his viewing audience that it's all about "gold and god." And when he stops to catch his breath, his main sponsor breaks in with a longish commercial about how to buy their gold bullion and antique coin products. Products, incidentally, that can be purchased for a lot less money directly through coin dealers and the USA Treasury than through Beck's sponsor.

Coincidence? Or is it just another Cleon Skousen (see, Cleon Skousen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) conspiracy? Although Cleon is long dead, among the saints that doesn't necessarily mean he can't speak from the grave. [cue spooky music here]

And remember: treat others as you'd like them to treat you and y'all be sure to have a real special day. :smile:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

All they do is emit a high pitched tone 30 minutes a day, which I hear is at a theta wavelength that's quite relaxing

Because they speak in tones that only dogs can hear. And, unlike dogs, we can ignore them.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And leave it to you to ride the dicks of every liberal-minded person on this board. We get it... you hate them. But do you need to remind them every single second of your life? Or do you secretly want to be a pig bottom for Barney Frank and Alan Grayson and are just too ashamed to admit it? :rolleyes:

Not only that, but what does your minister think of your videos here at LPSG, faceplant? You never have answered that question.

I think Jesus wants you to answer the question, face.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Megan Kelley and Dana perino smart??? LOL.....Ms. Perino didn't know what the "Bay of Pigs" was.....jus sayin'

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And Obama called Europe a country... and Biden said Roosevelt delivered an address on TV

jus sayin'
This did happen at the opening of the 1939 World's Fair President Franklin Roosevelt appeared in a live broadcast.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And Obama called Europe a country... and Biden said Roosevelt delivered an address on TV

jus sayin'
President Obama knows that Europe isn't a country, he had a slip of the tongue.
Ms.Perino(former bush press secretary) had NO IDEA what happened at the Bay of Pigs.
There's a difference.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glenn Beck is a great American who is trying to tell us the truth about politics, religion, and the world...He is both a genius and a prophet

Now if you'll excuse me I must continue stockpiling gold bars in my bomb shelter before that fascist Obama comes to rob & kill me as the magic chalkboard hath so predicted

Bobgoldwae

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glen Beck is a conservative and therein lies the problem for you. He does not deserve this type of treatment. Shame on all of u...Just because you dont agree with his conservative ideology is not reason for this assasination. Bob

Bobgoldwae

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also, he has provided the means for liberals to learn truth aside from the diatribe Obama dishes out so eloquently..After all Obama has proven he can speak but there is no action aside from micromanagment.. God help us all to survive another two years. George Bush where are you?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Glen Beck is a conservative and therein lies the problem for you. He does not deserve this type of treatment. Shame on all of u...Just because you dont agree with his conservative ideology is not reason for this assasination. Bob
:rolleyes:

Also, he has provided the means for liberals to learn truth aside from the diatribe Obama dishes out so eloquently..After all Obama has proven he can speak but there is no action aside from micromanagment.. God help us all to survive another two years. George Bush where are you?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .here?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wrong. Colin Powell is a conservative, yet he doesn't get the same backlash from his liberal counterparts on this board. You can also add Andrew Sullivan to that list as well. Glenn Beck is a fear mongering idiot who has the nerve to think he's about to lead a "civil rights movement" in this country. F**k him.

Individuality does come before political affiliation.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

judging from the subsequent posts, looks like a nerve was touched ...

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW, Bobgoldwae, if you want to see another "Conservative" that gets a lot of slack around here, take a gander at the previous poster. :rolleyes:

Again, individuality before political affiliation. Stupid is stupid, regardless if you're a Libtard or a Conservitwat.