Glen the grower - Part 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by waytoohungforyou, Mar 7, 2008.

1. waytoohungforyou

waytoohungforyou New Member

My name is Glen, and this is my story…

I knew something about my body was different, even at a very young age. Of course it wasn’t until junior high school, where changing into gym clothes and showers after class were required, before I really understood how different I was from the other boys my age. You see, I have a very unique condition, so unique there isn’t even a name for it. Even after many visits to doctors in my youth for “help” with my condition, I was never really given any good answers for why I am the way I am. So professional accounts aside, I’ve always just referred to myself as a super grower!

Now I know what you are thinking, why is this strange? Many men have smaller penises when not erect, and still manage to achieve normal sized erections when stimulated. The fact is I don’t have a “normal” sized penis in either a flaccid or erect state. Now at age 30 and based upon my last measurements, my soft penis ranges from virtually non-existent in length to maybe an inch or so. When hard, it’s over 11” inches in length and 7.5” inches in circumference. Now you need to keep in mind that when I’m soft, there’s a great deal of excess skin and even though I’m circumcised, the head of my penis is almost always covered. In fact my soft penis is probably the ugliest male organ I’ve ever seen in person or otherwise. In stark contrast to this, when I’m erect my penis is a sight to behold with thick veins and a huge head almost as thick as the base of my shaft. My balls are also large and firm, and while they look funny hanging below my tiny baby dick when soft, they fit in perfectly once I’m aroused. So enough about my package, let me continue with my story.

Like I was saying, junior high school was a real eye opener for me. On the second day of gym class, we were instructed to change into our required gym clothes. Like all the other boys, I was a little shy and after circling the locker room I found a bench between a set of lockers where three other boys were already undressing. While pulling my pants down, natural boyhood curiosity took over and I glanced over in the direction of a boy who had already stripped down nude. I was especially drawn to his crotch. His penis while not huge, hung down impressively between his legs. From memory I would say it was at least 4” inches in length soft, and looked quite nice below the small patch of pubic hair he was growing above it. I sort of sat and stared mesmerized by the view before me. It was only after looking up at his face did I realize he was staring back at me, so I quickly turned away in embarrassment. After witnessing this boy’s penis, I knew right away that I was very different, and like all boys that age I wanted to fit in, so I waited until they had left before stripping down and changing into my jock strap and shorts.

Avoiding being seen nude became a way of life for me during that time. Whether it be showering, changing in the locker room, or even peeing at the urinals in the bathrooms, I was always careful that no one ever saw my short, ugly appendage. Due in a large part to my embarrassment from that first day in the locker room, dating and even basic social interaction was very difficult for me. I avoided parties, dances and pretty much anywhere I knew there would be girls. This continued through high school, and although I grew into a tall, slim and athletic young man after puberty ran its course, I really never got over my fears. In fact it wasn’t until my first year in college that I actually went on a real date with a girl. But there were events before that which inspired me to take that step, and that’s where my story begins.

Part 1 - Spin the bottle

I was a freshman in college. Not a large university mind you, just a small state school. While I lived off campus, I quickly became friends with a group of guys I played tennis with, and in the first semester they invited me to a dorm room party. At first I didn’t want to go. I knew there would be girls there, and based my lack of experience in social situations, I wasn’t all the excited. Luckily one of my good friends from the team talked me into it, and promised me a good time if I would stick with him.

The party was good. There was a good mix of girls and guys, the music matched my tastes and like all college parties, there was plenty to drink. I’m not a big drinker mind you, but after persuasion from my buddy who promised me a good time if I’d follow his direction, I downed several beers. I noticed a change right away. I started to loosen up, and even found myself dancing with a small group of girls at one point. Had this been all that occurred that night, I would have been very content with my social progress, but as fate would have it, I hadn’t learned anything yet.

Several hours into the party, it started winding down and people started to leave. When there were only a handful of people left, a pretty girl I knew from an economics class named Jackie suggested we all play a game.

“How about we play spin the bottle?” she asked. I looked around and everyone was nodding in agreement that this was good game to play. I of course had no idea what spin the bottle was, and still being slightly buzzed, simply joined everyone else in a circle on the floor. Jackie grabbed an empty beer bottle left on the floor by a couch behind the group, and then joined us.

“Now does everyone understand the rules?” she asked with a sly smile. Not wanting to look out of place, I nodded with everyone else. It was then I noticed Amy sitting across from me. Amy was a petite girl with dark hair and very pretty features. She was thin, and had larger than normal breasts for her size. She had a kind of goth thing going on and when I had noticed her dancing earlier that evening, I thought she looked particularly hot in her short skirt and tight fitting top.

Lucky for me I wasn’t the first person to receive the bottle, so I was able to get the general idea of the game by watching the others. Apparently the person spinning the bottle, got to spend ten minutes alone with the person the bottle pointed at when it stopped spinning in a small hall closet at the entrance of the dorm. As this was a heterosexual group, boy-boy and girl-girl matches meant you needed to spin again. As the game progressed and my buzz started wearing off, I noticed the people coming out of the closet had change from when they went it. The boys came out adjusting themselves and walking strangely, and the girls were also adjusting clothes and fixing makeup before returning to the circle. Then it happened. After about a half hour the bottle was passed to Amy. As she reached out and spun it, she looked directly at me and gave me a little wink. When she did this I noticed a little flutter in my stomach. I had never had a girl wink at me before, but not wanting to look embarrassed, I looked down at the bottle and watched it slowly stop. When it did, the opening of the bottle was pointed straight at me. The small flutter in my stomach went away in an instant, and that happy warm feeling now turned to panic. As I didn’t want anyone else to know how I was feeling, I kept my fears in check and clambered to my feet.

Amy also stood up and graciously walked over to me and took me by the hand. Now you must understand, this is the first time a female other than my mother or sister had ever touched me. Lost in a sort of a trance, I just followed her as she led me into the open door of the closet. Once inside, she quietly closed the door with her free hand. The closet was small, dark, and smelled like old coats. There wasn’t a light on inside, but enough light was coming through the crack under the door that I could clearly see Amy standing in front of me. She was probably 5’2” inches tall, and compared to my 6’1” inch frame, I felt like a giant. In the dim light I could make out her facial features and eyes, and realized she was staring straight at me. We stood like that, facing each other in the dark for what seemed like hours. My eyes darting here and there in embarrassment, then she finally broke the tension and spoke.

“Are you shy?” she asked. Her voice was small and beautiful. Having never heard her speak before, I found myself focusing on her voice intently while trying to ignore the giggling noises and music coming from the room outside. She placed her hands on my waist just above my belt line. “You seem really tense, haven’t you ever done this before?”

2. waytoohungforyou

I was basically in shock at this point. I didn’t want to address my lack of spin the bottle skills, much less the fact I had never been alone with a girl. But her soothing voice and careful touch brought back that butterfly feeling in my stomach, reassuring me that this was normal. “I’m, not really sure what I’m supposed to do” I stammered, trying not to let my voice quiver. With that she leaned in, moved her hands from my waist and putting them behind my neck pulling my head down, closed her eyes, and kissed me. I was in heaven. I didn’t really know what to do, so I just sort of went along with her, placing my arms around her and squeezing while we kissed. This went on for about a minute, and while I was intently concentrating on following her movements, I noticed a tingling in my crotch that was unmistakable. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I was so embarrassed I found myself pulling my mid section away from her while we kissed in order to hide the obvious lump that was growing down my pant leg.

After maybe another minute went by, she pulled away slightly, opened her eyes and again winked at me and smiled. “See, it’s not hard” she said slyly, “Or is it?”

Without even giving me enough time to be stunned at her remark, she moved her right hand to the front of my pants, and she slowly started rubbing in circular motions. After a few circles, her fingertips grazed the top of my appendage which was now halfway to my knee and growing, and she started to move her hand down my shaft. Her touch was amazing. Even through my loose fitting jeans, she was doing amazing things to me. Inch by inch her hand went down, firmly rubbing and messaging me. After her hand had discovered about five inches of my expanding organ, she looked up at me and I noticed that sly little smile was replaced with an open mouth. She looked as though she wanted to say something, but all that escaped her lips was a slight moan mixed with a sigh. She then leaned into me again and started to kiss me while continuing to message my tool.

This time was different however. There was a new element to contend with, and at first I was more than surprised. Her tongue parted my lips, and she made small darting movements with it. I responded in kind, and found the stimulation from this to be very exciting. As the kiss became more passionate, our tongues became fully intertwined, sharing first her mouth and then mine. Between these exchanges, I noticed her other hand was now cupping and messaging my balls. She continued moaning slightly as we kissed and kept rubbing me. Her right hand had continued groping and squeezing my shaft in a slow downward movement, and had finally made it to the end where the head of my penis was. Once there she again pulled away and looked down all the while squeezing my sack and swollen head softly.

Without looking up, she shook her head slightly and exclaimed “I can’t fucking believe how big your cock is!” Her words entranced me. I had never heard a girl use words like that in the same sentence, and even though my buzz had all but worn off, I found myself with a newfound confidence after she spoke. I quickly moved my hands which were messaging her back up to her breasts and begin to rub them softly. Upon doing this, I realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra, and I thought to myself how amazingly firm her breasts were considering their size and lack of support. Again she brought her head up and we locked eyes in a lustful stare, “Do you want me to suck your big dick?” she said as calmly as if she was ordering a hamburger at a drive thru window. Again I was shocked at her comments, and realized I had completely lost track of time and the events going on around us and found myself unable to answer.

“Glen?” She said quietly. “I want to see your big cock more than anything, but I don’t want to do it in here, so can you wait until we get into my room upstairs?” I nodded and with that she stopped rubbing my now throbbing member and sore balls and put her arms around me. “I knew you were special, I just didn’t know how special until now” she whispered.

We spent the next couple of minutes in a soft embrace. It was nice. Her hair smelled amazing and I enjoyed letting my hands wander slightly around the small of her back exploring areas I wasn’t familiar with. Without the constant stimulation it was getting minutes earlier, my penis was retreating back up my pant leg. This was a good thing as no sooner did we unlock our embrace then the door was flung open by master of ceremonies, Jackie.

“We were getting worried about you guys, is everything ok?” she said with a smile and a wink to Amy. Not quite able to speak yet I was glad Amy responded “Yeah, we’re fine.” With that we left the confines of the closet and returned to the room where the rest of the group was still sitting around on the floor talking loudly and laughing. “I think we are going to go though, is that ok Jackie?” Amy asked her friend. “Sure sweetie” Jackie responded “I’ll give you a call tomorrow.” With that Amy let go of my hand long enough to give her friend a hug, and then we made our escape. On the way out the door, I looked back and noticed my friend sitting on the couch behind the group smiling. He gave me the thumbs up, and I smiled back and waved as I pulled the door closed and we left.

To be continued….

3. waytoohungforyou

You guys let me know if you want part 2... :smile:

4. upstatebiguy

upstatebiguy Member

I'm hard already...bring it on :)

5. Perriwinkle52

Perriwinkle52 New Member

Yeah! That was fun...ok so where's part 2 then?

6. cooldude_hunglow

cooldude_hunglow New Member

Albums:
    bring on part 2

7. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

let's do part two - with a photo too!

8. cousinten

cousinten New Member

I think we need the next installment now!! Please!!

9. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

part 2...? i want parts 2-200 please continue.

10. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    please don't leave us hanging too long! LOL
    Great story, looking forward to more!:smile:

11. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
    good stuff

12. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    Digging it.

13. hornygeordie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Where's part 2 then.....:0)

14. alexfunktemp

alexfunktemp New Member

I was thinking of writing a story on this subject. Thank you for making it happen. This is a suggestion for you, but maybe I should put it in my version:

How about a scene where our shy young hero is accosted by a nice girl who strips him to discover what a 'small' cock he has. This is a disaster in Glen's eyes. Although she tries to make it OK, he runs from the scene. Later she gets the benefit of his new experiences...

15. theRyan79

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    why didn't you ever continue this?

Draft saved Draft deleted