Glenn Beck Conspiracy Generator

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, this is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. You have to try it for your self.

Check out: Glenn Beck Conspiracy Theory Generator - Crazy Glenn Beck Conspiracies

So far my favorite conspiracy is: We are under siege by lesbian environmentalists who are raising an army of undead beatniks to help them molest your kitten. And you know who else tried to do that? Hitler.

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm....Glenn Beck and cute in the same box, who'd have thought that was ever going to happen.

Well, this is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. You have to try it for your self.

Check out: Glenn Beck Conspiracy Theory Generator - Crazy Glenn Beck Conspiracies

So far my favorite conspiracy is: We are under siege by lesbian environmentalists who are raising an army of undead beatniks to help them molest your kitten. And you know who else tried to do that? Hitler.

and apparently

The Freedom-haters who have infiltrated our government are using Gestapo tactics so they can force you to gay-marry an illegal immigrant in a mosque at Ground Zero.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It would be cute, but unfortunately he has legions of fans who believe every insane word he sends out into space.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh this is about as fun as the dialectizer. How about we use both?!

Before - "The freedom-haters who have infiltrated our government are perverting our culture so they can force you to gay-marry an illegal immigrant in a mosque at Ground Zero."

After - "Th' freedom-haters who haf infiltrated our govment is pervahtin' our culture so they kin fo'ce yo' t'gay-marry up wif an illegal immigrant in a mosque at Groun' Zero."

And in Fudd - "De fweedom-hatews who have infiwtwated ouw govewnment awe pewvewting ouw cuwtuwe so they can fowce you to gay-mawwy an iwwegaw immigwant in a mosqwe at Gwound Zewo."

Hee hee hee! :biggrin:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Obama and company promotes Beck and others to make the Right appear to be ignorant, at least that is now Carl Roves take on it. He was on O'Rielly whining about the birthers and how much Obama loves them.

flame80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only thing that hurts you poor ill informed liberals is the truth, its always hard swallow, oops sorry. It would be one thing if any of you had a original thouht but thats what we have the liberal media for. Your ratings keep failing while being lied to and we listen to Glen Beck and we hear the truth, look at fox's ratings, off the charts baby. what this means is the populace has gotten smart and well informed. the liberal media is being beat badly simply because we got tired of being mis informed. Sorry guys at LPSG but when i go up to these message boards, its always the same liberal guys spewing their hatred and disgust for those that they disagree with. One like vinyl boi goes up and says yup and the rest of the liberals come on here and say yup yup yup. Ignorance gathers together but for no reason than to have someone that agrees with your liberal views . Point, counter point is what makes a great message board. Liberal guys like industrialsize and midlife bear come on here and they try to say something that makes sense or semi intelligible and the other liberal guys like maxwell or hos or vinyl boi comes on and says I agree. Wow that exciting, stating something and only wanting people to agree with you or kick them off the board only show your true arrogance and ignorance. BECK Rules

flame80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fortunately industrialsize nobody believes any insane word you say. Maybe it was that over dose of poppers, hehehe

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmmmmm, I wonder....

The only thing that hurts you poor ill informed liberals is the truth, its always hard swallow, oops sorry. It would be one thing if any of you had a original thouht but thats what we have the liberal media for. Your ratings keep failing while being lied to and we listen to Glen Beck and we hear the truth, look at fox's ratings, off the charts baby. what this means is the populace has gotten smart and well informed. the liberal media is being beat badly simply because we got tired of being mis informed. Sorry guys at LPSG but when i go up to these message boards, its always the same liberal guys spewing their hatred and disgust for those that they disagree with. One like vinyl boi goes up and says yup and the rest of the liberals come on here and say yup yup yup. Ignorance gathers together but for no reason than to have someone that agrees with your liberal views . Point, counter point is what makes a great message board. Liberal guys like industrialsize and midlife bear come on here and they try to say something that makes sense or semi intelligible and the other liberal guys like maxwell or hos or vinyl boi comes on and says I agree. Wow that exciting, stating something and only wanting people to agree with you or kick them off the board only show your true arrogance and ignorance. BECK Rules

De onwy thing that huwts you poow iww infowmed wibewaws is the twuth, its awways hawd swawwow, oops sowwy. It wouwd be one thing if any of you had a owiginaw thouht but thats what we have the wibewaw media fow. Youw watings keep faiwing whiwe being wied to and we wisten to Gwen Beck and we heaw the twuth, wook at fox's watings, off the chawts baby. what this means is the popuwace has gotten smawt and weww infowmed. the wibewaw media is being beat badwy simpwy because we got tiwed of being mis infowmed. Sowwy guys at WPSG but when i go up to these message boawds, its awways the same wibewaw guys spewing theiw hatwed and disgust fow those that they disagwee with. One wike vinyw boi goes up and says yup and the west of the wibewaws come on hewe and say yup yup yup. Ignowance gathews togethew but fow no weason than to have someone that agwees wif youw wibewaw views . Point, countew point is what makes a gweat message boawd. Wibewaw guys wike industwiawsize and midwife beaw come on hewe and they twy to say something that makes sense ow semi intewwigibwe and the othew wibewaw guys wike maxweww ow hos ow vinyw boi comes on and says I agwee. Wow that exciting, stating something and onwy wanting peopwe to agwee wif you ow kick them off the boawd onwy show youw twue awwogance and ignowance. BECK Wuwes

Yep... still works! Oh that scwewy wabbit!! :biggrin1:

Goikoetxea

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well done, but this is more appropriate

De on digg dat hurts you poor ill inf'mid libehals is the, duh uhh, trud, its allays hard swallow, uh uh uh uh uh uh, oops sorry. It wudd be one digg if any of you had a original douht but dats what webuh habe de libehal media f'. Duh, your ratiggs keep failigg while beigg liid to 'n webuh listen t' Glen Beck 'n webuh hear the, duh uhh, trud, look at fox's ratiggs, duuhhhh, off the, errr, charts baby. what dis means is de populace has gotten smehts 'n webuhll inf'med. de libehal media is beigg beat bad sip cuz webuh got tirid of beigg mis inf'med. Sorry guys at LPSG but when i go up t' dese message boards, duuhhhh, its allays the, ERRRR, same libehal guys spewigg deir hatrid and disgust f' dose dat dey disagree wid. One like binyl boi goes up 'n says yup 'n de rest of de libehals come on hehe 'n say yup yup yup. Ignorass gadehs togedeh but f' no reason dan t' habe someone dat agrees wid your libehal biews . Poit, counteh poit is what makes a great message board. Libehal guys like industrialsize 'n midlife bear come on hehe 'n dey try t' say somedigg dat makes sense or semi intelligiggle 'n de odeh libehal guys like maxwebuhll or hos or binyl boi comes on 'n says I agree, GEEEHEEHEEE.Wow dat excitigg, statigg somedigg 'n on wantigg peoble t' agree wid you or kick dem off de board on show your true arrogass 'n ignorass. BECK Rules

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The irony is off the fuckn chart. :rolleyes2:

Thers nothing like kicking liberal ass for breakfast lunch and dinner, yummy fun!!!!!!!
Could the agenda here be any more clear??!

Fortunately industrialsize nobody believes any insane word you say. Maybe it was that over dose of poppers, hehehe
Seriously, moderators? Buehler? anybody??

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Nancy Pelosi and her liberal lackeys are plotting with
the terrorists who attacked us on 9/11 to hack into your
Facebook account and send penile enlargement ads to all
your friends.

hmmm . . . I think I've seen evidence of this around here.

flame80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep you dumbasses all think alike, maybe time to pull your heads out, and just maybe one of you poor losers might see the light, please wipe the crap out of your eyes and you might see clearly. Stop attacking the messenger, what about the substance of the issue, opps, not me Iam liberal. Wait keith olberman is about to tell us how to think. Wow, talk about liberals being insane mind numbed idiots. Make fun of how someone writes, sure forget the issue, typical smoke and mirrors game the libs always try to pull. Look over here cuz i certainly dont know how to do nothing but tell everyone to be just like a liberal hehehe. You guys are fools, too bad your mommies did not read chicken little to you, when you were little. Poor saps it was an acorn!! but no its global warming, save the owl, gay marriage, massive biblical flooding( Al gore say so) the skies are falling, whatever else you fools believe and agree on like a bunch donkeys. There are people in this country that want to be free like me, we know you are a bunch of dependent welfare mothers, waiting for their free schooling, food stamps, lifetime unemployment, free healthcare, and whatever you think you deserve from the government. See the difference between me and you dopes is I believe absolulutely nothing from the government is good and you believe the government is the end all and be all. You all are weak individuals that think there should be safety net for every event of your lifes. You need to be coddled, taken care of, expect others to give up their hard worked for money so you all can live the easy life. Bye for now. The funny part is, they can kick me off this board and yes they will no longer have any opposing views but we will have the bois in circle jerk fashion agreeing on how fun it is all agree 100% with each other on everything and than think wow am I smart. Iam calling you liberal frauds out, vinylboi maxcock hoss , man and the rest of your ilk, just disagree and be gone. What a dreary life a bunch of lemmings have. Bye for now hahaha

flame80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just sit back and enjoy the view as the TEA PARTY totally changes the country, we will trounce your pathetic ideas and what will you do? Whine yep from every hill top, the only chance this country has is the TEA PARTY. It will be the Tea Party that cuts taxes, provides prosperity even for liberals, reinstitutes the constitution as law of the land. We will cut spending where ever it needs to save our union from your wrong your headed ideas. In ten years, you wont even recognize this country, thats when hopefully you come to you senses, and realize that we saved the country from the brink of disaster,, Obama is a joke just like Clinton and Carter, both Bufoons. How you could believe Obama says is laughable.

Heres a question for you liberals< please for the love of God be honest!!!
1.Why would we try to do healthcare at a time our country is completely broke?
2.Are you honestly ok with obama spening in deficit into the trillions every year in to the future?
3.Tell me three things Obama has done that was positive for this country?
4. Why was the agenda of Reid, Pelosi and Obama clearly trounced in the last election?
I expect none of you to even be able to answer one of these questions, you would rather attack me because my syntax was not exact or i did not spell one of my words right. You liberals crack me up, answer the damn questions, show me just one of you that have any cajones. I bet not. Bye

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Yep you dumbasses all think alike, maybe time to pull your heads out, and just maybe one of you poor losers might see the light, please wipe the crap out of your eyes and you might see clearly. Stop attacking the messenger, . . .
If anyone's been on the attack it's you. Your posts are bursting with phrases like, "you dumbass liberals", "you stinking liberals", "you liberal idiots", and my personal fave, "Stupi [sic] Fucking Liberal IDIOTS". That doesn't begin to cover the gamut of insults you've directed en masse to anyone and everyone to the left of you on this board, not to even mention the completely unsupportable, off-topic, anti-intellectual idiocy you spew in virtually every post.

You, the "messenger" of truth and enlightenment? :chairfall::lmao::rofl:

. . .what about the substance of the issue, . . .
Yes, what about the substance?

. . . opps, not me Iam liberal. Wait keith olberman is about to tell us how to think. Wow, talk about liberals being insane mind numbed idiots. Make fun of how someone writes, sure forget the issue, typical smoke and mirrors game the libs always try to pull. Look over here cuz i certainly dont know how to do nothing but tell everyone to be just like a liberal hehehe. You guys are fools, too bad your mommies did not read chicken little to you, when you were little. Poor saps it was an acorn!! but no its global warming, save the owl, gay marriage, massive biblical flooding( Al gore say so) the skies are falling, whatever else you fools believe and agree on like a bunch donkeys. There are people in this country that want to be free like me, we know you are a bunch of dependent welfare mothers, waiting for their free schooling, food stamps, lifetime unemployment, free healthcare, and whatever you think you deserve from the government. See the difference between me and you dopes is I believe absolulutely nothing from the government is good and you believe the government is the end all and be all. You all are weak individuals that think there should be safety net for every event of your lifes. You need to be coddled, taken care of, expect others to give up their hard worked for money so you all can live the easy life. Bye for now. The funny part is, they can kick me off this board and yes they will no longer have any opposing views but we will have the bois in circle jerk fashion agreeing on how fun it is all agree 100% with each other on everything and than think wow am I smart. Iam calling you liberal frauds out, vinylboi maxcock hoss , man and the rest of your ilk, just disagree and be gone. What a dreary life a bunch of lemmings have. Bye for now hahaha
As if the poster's agenda weren't clear from the beginning.

And he believes himself to be an independent thinker. Lawd, the irony. :rolleyes2:

Last edited: