Glenn Beck: Jew-hater, or Anti-Semite?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_OtterJoq, Nov 15, 2010.

1. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

Cenk Uygur: Glenn Beck's Horrific Lie

Excerpt:

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i wrote beck off years ago as a mean-spirited, publicity seeking buffoon. would suggest you do the same.

3. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

I'd like to do that, but the man has a HUGE following. Doesn't that disturb you?

4. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yep it does, but most are so blinded by the one-sided lies and deceptions it is hard to have any kind of reasonable conversation with them. it is like arguing with a cult member.

just encourage them to seek diverse input and not base their entire decision on or by what they see on fox.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fire Beck and watch the launch of the biggest martyr to the First Amendment in history.

And no, the fact that Murdoch is Jewish is not lost on me at all.

6. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, it definitely does. Beck is a self-serving narcissist with a really nasty mean streak. Most of his followers are willfully ignorant political lemmings.* I blame them for the abomination that is Glenn Beck.

* The rest are the kind of people who just get their jollies being part of a "movement" that cloaks its inherent nastiness in a saccharine veil of ostensible virtue.

7. houtx48

Gold Member

you people are being to nice about Beck................I can hardly wait until the drunken drug addict turned cultist goes to far on one of his tirades and falls into a tub of shit that he can't get out of. If someone pushes him in so much the better.

8. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

If one wants to watch a parade of arrogant intolerance, all one has to do is to watch Fox and the individual actors they hire to represent the views of Rupert Murdoch.

Beck preaches antisemitism, homophobia, racism, and viewpoints in some ways similar to those of some of the worst white Supremicist Groups now in existence. At the same time, he of course denies doing so.

He is joined by the rest of the troops, including but not limited to Bill O'Reilly, who now authors books of hatred and conservative values for children (Ah remember the Hitler youth?) Greta VanSusteren, who after her much needed facial surgery (to relocate her mouth and forked tongue to the center of her face) is more of the same, and the list goes on and on as if the values, morals and ideals preached by these people are anything but the extreme views that they are. The truth is that they are just "paid shills" of and kissing the butt of Australian Billionaire Rupert Murdoch, The veiled bottom line is to make intolerance of others acceptable. They have in fact sold their souls for money because they are paid very well to be bigoted ignorant extremists representing his viewpoints.

These people in the way that they operate even make Rush the porky drug addicted Limbaugh look good because Limbaugh is such an idiot that it is easy to see and recognize. Anyone checking facts will find Limbaugh and the others to be "mis-informed" at best. When called on the carpet for their lack of accuracy, they throw up green vomit and spin their heads around a few times while uttering the words "Tax and Spend" and "Liberal" in a condescending tone as if it was something that they themselves had originated. Makes us all lament the days of the joke of KOCE in Orange County, his name was Wally George. For those not educated in sneering deceitful hatred, a great deal of the late Wally George (the biological Father of actress Rebecca DeMornay) can be found on You Tube. Watch some "Hot Seat" shows and you can see where Fox is going. . . . . . Wally George was venomous entertainment, in that sense he was benign. The others are far more dangerous because they distort facts in order to manipulate the viewer into positions of being duped and supporting their views based on the very carefully orchestrated misinformation that they give.

#9 FuzzyKen, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  10. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Never heard of him, unless he makes the beer.

11. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
  12. maxcok

Gold Member

Glenn is Adolph lite, nothing more, nothing less, and his acolytes are exactly the same as the impressionable "good Germans" who allowed tyranny to rise, and afterwards complained they never saw it coming.

There, I said it.

13. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo

He has a Huge following of fukin militant idiots and YES that does scare me if I allow myself to think that EVIL will triumph over GOOD !
    (just call me the eternal ANNE FRANK)

Personally I think he's the pied piper leading them further into their delusion. He has said some of the stupidest shit of anyone EVER on TV and I have to wonder if he really is that retarded or if he is connivingly laughing his ass off all the way to the bank !

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

~HH~

14. BF2K

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So do you have PROOF that George's father didn't change the family name from "Schwartz" to "Soros"? I personally know many families that changed their names during WWII to avoid deportation and deathcamps. I realize that what Glenn Beck says is painful and humiliating for lots of people - but, do you have "proof" of lies by Beck? Soros is a man who made his money in the center of the Capitalist system and is now trying to influence people in the US in the shadows and not out in the sunlight. Creating a "new world order" from the shadows does NOT sound very appealing to me. Let the guy "fight" it out in the public square and in the Media, not by indirectly funding groups that want social revolution. My future ex "father in law" is Hungarian and is the strongest anti-semite I have ever met. Please realize that "shit" happened in Europe during WWI and WWII that most Americans could never imagine similar things ever happening on US soil!!! As far as I know Beck has NEVER said anything "anti-semite" - prove me otherwise with quotes and facts not just the MSM drool.

15. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

There's a difference between proof that is understood by people who really want to have an honest discussion, and proof that you would accept as truth because you value your political ideologies more than fact. Just like how you deny the existence of racism within the Tea Party while in the midst of glaring evidence, nobody is interested in playing this game with you anymore.

16. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo

Yeah , Whatever the equivalent to an "UNCLE TOM" is for a jewish person, this aptly describes RUPERT MURDOCH !

~HH~

17. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    The idea that Rupert Murdoch is Jewish is almost certainly a canard. You can find it repeated all over anti-semitic conspiracy-theory sites like "Jew Watch" (self-described as "This [sic] Scholarly Library of Facts about Domestic & Worldwide Zionist Criminality"), but I don't think you will find any basis in a reputable source. The said site quotes "the Famous & Noted Historian, David Irving" to support the claim, but Irving is a notorious pseudo-historian and Holocaust denier. Somebody on this page cites this page as evidence, but the only indication there that one of Murdoch's maternal forebears is Jewish is the fact that his great-great-grandmother was named "Sherson," a name that could perhaps be Jewish, though there further indication.

18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a canard I'd heard so long ago (and with no obvious anti-Semitic attachments of which I was aware) that it was engraved deeply into my gray matter, and I posted without even pausing to consider its veracity.

I stand corrected, thank you, Cal.

I do, however, still stand behind the first part of my statement. Beck is immune to any negative consequences of his actions and/or statements because his fans (so much like the Palinistas) have so deep a reverence for him that he'll be seen as a martyr to PC orthodoxy and/or "lamestream" smears and/or the hatred from the "elites".

19. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oops. Just noticed that. That should have read "though there is no further indication."

20. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...Beck? Hmmm, lesee, I think I have some notes here on Beck...

...no...not there...

maybe... ah, here it is:

"FUCK Glenn Beck."

Draft saved Draft deleted