Glenn Howerton - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

waterpoloplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He plays Dennis Reynolds on the show and there have been several outfits and one particular scene that makes me think he's packing some nice meat.

http://weblogs.variety.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/06/alwayssunny1.jpg

also there is one episode in particular that he visits a glory hole and mistakenly almost has his own dad (danny devito) suck his dick. They show a shadow of his dick on the tiled wall.

What make me think he has a nice dick is not only the outfits, but the fact that they have him in these obviously "showing" outfits numerous times and also bring up his penis in several episodes throughout the series. They do not do this with any other male character.

So anyone got any good pics or good assumptions of what he's packing? :)

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i saw an episode a week or so ago and he was in tighty whities... his bulge looked stuffed because it was so smooth... perhaps a cup, but it definitely wasn't his dick

which leads me to believe he is small, because why would you stuff if you were hung... and on a show so crude, you don't think they would do it just as a censor incase you saw a vpl.

Reactions: Psilord905

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for anyone interested in the actual show, and not the actors dicks....

check out seasons 1-2, they are on DVD now... its a fucking hysterical show, the new episodes have kind of jumped the shark though, but the first 2 seasons are solid

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i agree, 1st 2 seasons are better.

Sadly yes, though the show's still one of the best shows on TV (and the entire run is available on Hulu). My favorite episodes are Charlie Got Molested and Mack Bangs Dennis' Mom.

waterpoloplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved, "Mac and Charlie Die" parts one and two, from this season. Also "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis" and "The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell" all very funny. Who knows, you could be right, it could be a cup or stuffed. Though he could just have a long softy and curve it under

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^ it also seemed like there was a ridge or some unnatural shapes just below the waistband, kinda like a cup... who knows.... he's a little skinny for me anyways.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think the guy is a major hottie. I had never heard of the show until I saw a commercial for it in which he is shirtless (can you say chest hair!) with a bunch of women's hands rubbing all over his chest. I have been looking for a screen capture from that ad, but, alas, to no avail. I still don't watch the show because I watch almost nothing on TV regularly--but I do like this guy.

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glenn is hot, no two ways about it but his co-star Rob McElhenney gets me boned every time I see him. THAT is a little stud I'd take to bed and keep there! I know, "eye of the beholder: and all. He is the perfect cub in my book.

MV5BOTE3MTM3NDYwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzYzNDU1._V1_UY317_CR16,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Rob_McElhenney_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg
Rob-McElhenney-dished-about-new-season-Always-Sunny.jpg
SunnyRob.jpg

misseremix

Expert Member
Media
glenn's handsome for sure.

i've actually noticed Charlie is the one who's packing in that series. You can see it when he dresses up as Green Man or whatever
and a few other instances. There's an episode where he's wearing really grubby sweat pants and you can see a lot going on.
Looks like a big man's bulge on a little guy

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
glenn's handsome for sure.

i've actually noticed Charlie is the one who's packing in that series. You can see it when he dresses up as Green Man or whatever
and a few other instances. There's an episode where he's wearing really grubby sweat pants and you can see a lot going on.
Looks like a big man's bulge on a little guy
Yeah, Charlie's def got something going on down there. Although when he's the green guy, he's wearing a cup, he's still showing off other times

Attachments

Yeah, Charlie's def got something going on down there. Although when he's the green guy, he's wearing a cup, he's still showing off other times
I see a lot of cups and padding on Charlie Day. That's usually a sign that it's not so big.