Global Masturbation Competition

svbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you know what is Masturbation competition? it's unbelievable.To keep the live event newsworthy, some of its participants have started competing for world records:

Time Records:
  • Female: 6 h, 30 min (Norine Dworkin, San Francisco, 2004)
  • Male: 8 h, 30 min (San Francisco, 2006)
  • Trans/Genderqueer: Yet to be set!
Most Orgasms:
  • Female: 49 (London, 2006)
  • Male: 6 (London, 2006)
  • Trans/Genderqueer: Yet to be set!
http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/about.php this is the website, check it out.

Jesus if I could orgasm over 6, that could be awesome, people over the world to join the game, and find the best sexy one, who must super!!!!!
If u wanna prove your sex ability, maybe u can join next time!!!

Last edited:

svbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys, if u think u could have orgasms over and over time, u can cum a lot more than normal, or u could shooting sperm far far way, why don't you just join the game, show the world how wonderful sex ability u have. the world will remember u!!!

D

deleted136887

Finally!!!! I am the world champion WANKER!!!!!!

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd love to have a go at the maximum number of orgasms. I wonder what the rules are? I wonder whether there is a time limit or you just have to keep going without a break? I came 5 times one morning this week in under an hour without really trying. Could probably have gone for more if I didn't have to go to work...

svbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to have a go at the maximum number of orgasms. I wonder what the rules are? I wonder whether there is a time limit or you just have to keep going without a break? I came 5 times one morning this week in under an hour without really trying. Could probably have gone for more if I didn't have to go to work...

u could check the website:
http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have jolted well over 5 feet on occasion. Once during the announced funeral arrangements for Ed McMahon. A great American FYI.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have some stars on lpsg I guess, because seriously, just 6 times, oh my... then no one can beat me, but that ain't true either because many on here are even more active lol.

Not sure I even want to try 6 times. 4 and I'm DONE.

faceking, you are the worthy winner - where are your latest shots. Run out of juice?

A> Video camera is in the bottom of a Caribbean bay, can't decide on a new one
B> Been busy shooting in person, vs. video ;-) Speaking of, I did 6 or 7 feet easy a couple days ago.

There was a guy I got a couple emails from (outta XTube) starting a Book of Sexual Records... never saw more on it... doubt anything happened.

D

deleted136887

heard about the Irish wanking team? they came nowhere