Global Warming alarmists' scam continues to come undone.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is JQ gunning for the dumbest poster on LPSG award? That's going to be a tough one to obtain, but he does seem motivated...
He'd get MY VOTE for DUMBEST POSTER OF THE YEAR AT LPSG.ORG

He certainly won "fastest to my ignore list," beating Large Larry by a whole DAY.
Dig it, me too there, Mighty Lex.
I can't believe we all just wasted three, count 'em,three whole pages based on the mindless, ramblings of a poster who provides conjecture in his posts.
JQ, give it a rest will you?

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He'd get MY VOTE for DUMBEST POSTER OF THE YEAR AT LPSG.ORG

Dig it, me too there, Mighty Lex.
I can't believe we all just wasted three, count 'em,three whole pages based on the mindless, ramblings of a poster who provides conjecture in his posts.
JQ, give it a rest will you?

Boy, one thing I've learned about liberals. They love to operate in litle echo chambers where nobody challanges their silly beliefs.

They don't well in debates which require logic and facts.

Media
Boy, one thing I've learned about liberals. They love to operate in litle echo chambers where nobody challanges their silly beliefs.

Well, I have to say, anyone cherry picking their 'facts' as well as you have been doesn't exactly inspire serious debate. Neither does your arrogant, denigrating presentation of largely highly biased opinon.

JQ, You haven't at any moment, through now dozens of jousts with DC and others, demonstarted a willingness to listen or even pretend to have an open minded discussion. In so doing you make a parody of your views and position as merely a mirror image of the partisan liberals you so vehemently deride.

If you wanted to actually have a debate, and not just a partisan flame war, I would suggest perhaps changing your tactics, have some small level of respect for the other side of an argument and maybe you could sway some conversants to your views.

There will always be another side to every significant argument. It isn't always 'conservatives' that are right, and neither are 'liberals', and there are excellent minds and well thought out arguments to be found in both. Careful listening, and (if possible) well-thought out logical, skeptical reasoning should be the tools of every intelligent societal member.

If you can't participate in that sort of debate, then you're just making noise, and frankly deserve to get ignored.

My 2c.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ok, since you've got me going on my 1st day off of the week, and considering how things are going at work, here goes;

CLUE TIME!!!!!!:rant:
One; I am not a damn lib, fact is I haven't voted in yrs given our present Commander in chief, who could have severe brain damage if he ever takes a massive shit.Might he be a relation of yours mayhap?

Two; Your mindless ramblings have no foundation except for useless speculation and conjecture.

Three; I might point out that your idiocy seems to supported by you, and you alone.

Four; Getting belligerent and snide here only confirms the fact that you tend to post with about %99.9 ignorance and close mindedness.

Last but not least, learn some goddamn manners and posting etiquette here, pal, 'cause real fast you're not someone I'd post with willingly.Oh, BTW,

GET STUFFED.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This from a poster who said " this means that we should not try to take any precautions at all and maybe Florida will exist in a hundred years and maybe it won't... "

No seriously, he said that!

Why are you repeatedly (I think this is the third time this thread) calling attention to the fact that you completely missed my relatively simple point? I never said FL is going to be gone in a century. I was mocking your idiotic stance on the issue. Your attitude is one of "well, whatever happens happens, there is no consensus (which is largely horseshit), so.... let's just fuck each other raw and piss on the electric fence and throw caution to the wind". Which is exactly what the corporations want you to think because god forbid we take ANY kind of miniscule precautions that could save our planet if it means cutting into their holy profit margins. Get a clue you fucking retard.

[edit] my mistake, I think it's actually the fourth time this thread you've called attention in this way to what a colossal fuckwit twat you are. I missed one in my count before. You may proceed...

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Al Gore has finally found the hook he's been looking for and the mullets are biting. It's perfect too because it's all symbolic and shit.

Carbon offsets? What a joke.

Where is the carbon offset store anyway? I've got a stinky old pickup I use for dump runs occasionally. I need to go buy me some carbon offsets so I don't feel so bad.:rolleyes:

Gore will reveal himself as only slightly less crazy than Britney Spears eventually. But somehow I doubt his followers will admit it.

I do thank him for the internet though.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boy, one thing I've learned about JQblonde. He loves to operate in litle echo chambers where everybody challanges his silly beliefs, and his idea of logical debate is to say "Liberals and hypocrisy. Perfect together."

He doesn't well in debates which require logic and facts.
Yeah, hurling invectives as your only defense of your views. Wow. You are so impressive.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why are you repeatedly (I think this is the third time this thread) calling attention to the fact that you completely missed my relatively simple point? I never said FL is going to be gone in a century. ...

YEs. You allowed that it might not.

yous said: "this means that we should not try to take any precautions at all and maybe Florida will exist in a hundred years and maybe it won't.."

Typical bombastic statement made by global warming alarmists

Also, a man of your exalted intelligence knows we are already taking precautions. After all we, don't just let cars and factories spew anything they damn well please into the air.

I think what you MEANT to say is that we are not taking enough precautions.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why are you repeatedly (I think this is the third time this thread) calling attention to the fact that you completely missed my relatively simple point? I never said FL is going to be gone in a century. I was mocking your idiotic stance on the issue. Your attitude is one of "well, whatever happens happens, there is no consensus (which is largely horseshit), so.... let's just fuck each other raw and piss on the electric fence and throw caution to the wind". Which is exactly what the corporations want you to think because god forbid we take ANY kind of miniscule precautions that could save our planet if it means cutting into their holy profit margins. Get a clue you fucking retard.

[edit] my mistake, I think it's actually the fourth time this thread you've called attention in this way to what a colossal fuckwit twat you are. I missed one in my count before. You may proceed...

Name calling. Classic liberal trademark.

Creating strawman arguments that they can easily win . Another.

By the way , 'genius" < snicker> those "precautions " < I'll disregard the obvious stupidity of taking miniscule precautions> you are talking about will cut into more than the corporation's profitline. Guess who's profit line they'll be cutting into????

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I think what you MEANT to say is that we are not taking enough precautions.

Like killing everything that uses CO2?

I wonder if Methane, Ozone and EVEN WATER are greenhouse gasses?
Greenhouse gas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't use wikipedia to base an argument though.
The major natural greenhouse gases are water vapour, which causes about 36-70% of the greenhouse effect on Earth (not including clouds); carbon dioxide, which causes 9-26%; methane, which causes 4-9%, and ozone, which causes 3-7%. It is not possible to state that a certain gas causes a certain percentage of the greenhouse effect, because the influences of the various gases are not additive. (The higher ends of the ranges quoted are for the gas alone; the lower ends, for the gas counting overlaps.)[2][3] Other greenhouse gases include, but are not limited to, nitrous oxide, sulfur hexafluoride, hydrofluorocarbons, perfluorocarbons and chlorofluorocarbons (see IPCC list of greenhouse gases).

OK, most are the natural ones, but heck, with a 70% lead, I say we freeze the sky! Get that water out of the sky and into the oceans where it belongs!

Media
Oh well.

It seems a calming word of deference at this point is as effective as a napkin held across the tracks of a runaway freight train. :rolleyes:

Have fun, but I doubt that there is any information transfer occurring in this thread forthcoming. Probably lots of channel noise though. Wheee..

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Name calling. Classic liberal trademark.

...says the guy who started this thread with a salvo on "Jowls Gore".

Folks, it's pretty clear now that JQblonde's agenda is unfettered by reason, facts, or civility. Why continue to give him the satisfaction of a response? I'm dying to fact-check his "opinionjournal.com" hit piece myself, but I'm directing an all-pig production of Aida, and rehearsals start today.

Media

Folks, it's pretty clear now that JQblonde's agenda is unfettered by reason, facts, or civility. Why continue to give him the satisfaction of a response? I'm dying to fact-check his "opinionjournal.com" hit piece myself, but I'm directing an all-pig production of Aida, and rehearsals start today.

OK.. the Aida comment was undeniably funny. Now if you can teach them to fly as well, we could get real money.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
The source of global warming is open to debate still; to anyone who is honest.

What isn't open for debate is that we are polluting our planet and reducing the biodiversity. I'm at this point more worried about this than about global warming.

Biased source, but still: CO2 Science

There are other links for these ideas about solar intensity. This is a scientific issue and not a political one. But I'm willing to use the sky is falling scared ninnies for the sake of ending pollution and the loss of biodiversity.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? Name-calling seems to be the bulk of your posts.
Dig it, I'm glad someone said it.
It would appear to indicate some serious psychological pathology, wouldn't it? He repeatedly (ad nauseum) uses "liberal" as an invective, then proceeds to describe his own repeated (ad nauseum) behavior as a clear indicator of being a liberal.
OK.. the Aida comment was undeniably funny. Now if you can teach them to fly as well, we could get real money.
Those pigs WILL fly, once our current administration actually reads the US Constitution.
The source of global warming is open to debate still; to anyone who is honest.

What isn't open for debate is that we are polluting our planet and reducing the biodiversity. I'm at this point more worried about this than about global warming.

Biased source, but still: CO2 Science

There are other links for these ideas about solar intensity. This is a scientific issue and not a political one. But I'm willing to use the sky is falling scared ninnies for the sake of ending pollution and the loss of biodiversity.
Spiker, I've made these same points, but guess what? I get flamed, every single time.

Whether or not global warming is caused by man, other influences, or if it is simply cyclical, may not necessarily be the most important issue.

That we are polluting our planet at an alarming and increasing rate is undeniable. In trying to reverse this trend, nothing would be lost and much would be gained.

Yes, I know, the mega-corp sycophants will say "much would be lost, with no guarantee of gain." But that's just sycophantic good-speak. We need the unbiased real-speak. Alternative sources are more viable than they want us to believe.