Globalization

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Tin foil hat.
Really, Lou Dobbs on CNN and a report from CBN remind you of Tin Foil talk...

You don't intend to add anything to the discussion of actual specifics and facts presented. I believe I understand your negative opinion which simply amounts to a negative response with no substance. In my opinion you wear the Tin Foil Hat.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really, Lou Dobbs on CNN and a report from CBN remind you of Tin Foil talk...

You don't intend to add anything to the discussion of actual specifics and facts presented. I believe I understand your negative opinion which simply amounts to a negative response with no substance. In my opinion you wear the Tin Foil Hat.
First off, I think Lou Dobbs is a whack job and spews crap AND CBN is hardly a trusted news network, Pat Robertson and his merry group is more interested in "Bringing you to Christ" than bringing you actual news. Second, you don't know me at all. Third, when people start worrying about globalization and rfid chips, Yes, I believe they've entered tin foil hat territory.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Market globaliSation isnt good. im not going to watch the videos at the minute because im busy, but there will be no new world order. people wouldnt take it. there would be a rising of the people. i dont know anything about your american news networks so i cant comment on that but yeah. never happen

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Trinity on this one. The new world order is happening, our leaders, American, Canadian, French, and British have been talking about it openly the last 10-15 years. The signs are there if people would just pay attention and connect the dots.

WTO. NAFTA. The UN. GAT. EU. The World Court in the Netherlands. An EU president. Central banks in every power economy. Look at the big picture here. This is a real movement that leaders across the westernized world are all in on. W said publicly numerous times that he was trying to unite the western hemisphere into one trading entity. Why do you think we can't seem to build a simple fence between America and Mexico? Probably because our leaders don't want to.

America is becoming a cashless society. Most people make most purchases on a card, not with cash. This probably isn't going to change anytime soon. The whole RFID thing is a little out there, although I do see the viability of the concept.

I really don't understand why people have such a hard time believing there is more going on behind the scenes than we're being told. Do people really think our government is open about everything? If you ask me, those are the people who need the tin foil hats...the ones who just go along with life trusting everything they're told, blindly following their leaders without question to their actions.

If human history tells us anything, it's that at any given point in time, there has always been a person or a group of people trying to conquer the world. This was so 10,000 years ago, 1,000 years ago, and 300 years ago, so why do people think things have changed today? Now the strings are being pulled from behind the scenes. Who's pulling the strings you ask? The wealthiest people on the planet are pulling the strings.

Does anyone else find it curious that our leaders, including Congressmen, Senators, past presidents, federal reserve chairmen, and prominent business men are all members of an exclusive, secret club called the Bohemian Club? Do you not find it alarming that all of these powerful people have secret meetings in which no person or press member is allowed access to or knowledge of? What do you think the purpose of such a club would be?

Everyone knows America has the most corrupt government on the planet. Our representatives all take bribes diguised in the form of lobbying, and they all have interests other than their consituents. Every president we have have since JFK was an admitted globalist. Shit, Obama talks almost everyday about how we are a "one world economy" and a new "global era is upon us."

Like I said, the signs are there, and with the ever increasing global access to communication, transportaion, and information, we should expect to see the world meshing together into a one world mentality and society throughout the next century or 2. A significant part of what I like to call 'the evolution of society'. As long as we still have our freedoms, it's not a bad thing in my opinion

There are no coincidences in geo-politics.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
First off, I think Lou Dobbs is a whack job and spews crap AND CBN is hardly a trusted news network, Pat Robertson and his merry group is more interested in "Bringing you to Christ" than bringing you actual news. Second, you don't know me at all. Third, when people start worrying about globalization and rfid chips, Yes, I believe they've entered tin foil hat territory.

I completely disagree with you. Lou Dobbs is pratically the only journalist left at CNN not acting like a surrogate for the Obama Administration. And CBN has concrete news that is rarely covered by the mainstream. Lastly, I am very concerned about our future and globalization. I take into account all elements including the RFID program which is linked to this issue by Bush:

YouTube- Bush announces the Real ID System

Charlie Gibson on ABC demonstrates how the program progressed:

YouTube - Real I.D

If you aren't willing to educate yourself on the matter and formulate an actual substantive response, then you are the one wearing the Tin Foil Hat.

As the OP showed, Bush started the Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America. Obama stated he will resume it.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well by facts I'm referring to the WTO, NAFTA, the CFR, EU, world court, Peace and Prosperity Plan, a global economy, globalization of business, a massive global increase in communication, transportation, and information sharing, lobbying, the existence of the Bohemian Club, Skull and Crossbones, Freemasons etc., increased immigration from Mexico to the US yet nothing is done about border control, leaders across the world referencing the "new era" and the "new world order" and so on. I guess it's the conclusions that you draw from these facts as a whole that matters the most

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Globalization is here to stay. That train has already left the station. Adapt or perish I say.

The industry I do business in is totally globalized and I've found my ways to take advantage of it. My workers are local, my parts and materials come from all over the planet, the machines we use come from four different countries. The clients over the past 10 years have been German, French, South African, American, Australian, Russian, British, Egyptian, Kuwaiti and Turkish. The designers work collaboratively from their offices in London, Dublin, Istanbul, Lyon and Auckland. Likewise with the financing of the projects.

I figure it's a good thing mostly. The internationalization of standards regarding safety, quality and other things, means my product can be sold nearly anywhere, without worrying too much about the local regulations. We still have a long ways to go on that though. The US standards always seem to be the ones that are the oddball ones.

I doubt the Amero thing will fly any time soon. The Canadians will never go for it. One overriding fact of the Canadian psyche is, that they are in no way interested in being absorbed by the USA. We like it the way things are and if it means some hardship to keep it that way, fine, we'll put up with whatever it takes. I laugh at the arrogance of some in the US who think Canada would see a union as a good thing.

Globalization is here to stay. Get over it. It's a paradigm shift that has been happening since WW2 at least. Those that adapt to it will prosper. Those that don't, will be consumers. It's basically an American idea anyway. They just don't like it when somebody else plays the game as well or better.

As far as the RFID chip goes, you've had them in your passports since 2007. I see many useful applications and no need for excessive paranoia. I have one in my car that registers and takes a payment ever time I cross the Bosporus Bridge. But, when people start talking about human implantation, then we are getting into tin-hat territory. I assume that is what the YouTube videos are on about. I didn't watch them as the site is currently blocked here. (Some Greeks called Ataturk a homo and the govt. pulled the plug on Youtube :rolleyes: )

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
As far as the RFID chip goes, you've had them in your passports since 2007. I see many useful applications and no need for excessive paranoia. I have one in my car that registers and takes a payment ever time I cross the Bosporus Bridge. But, when people start talking about human implantation, then we are getting into tin-hat territory. I assume that is what the YouTube videos are on about. I didn't watch them as the site is currently blocked here. (Some Greeks called Ataturk a homo and the govt. pulled the plug on Youtube :rolleyes: )

FDA approves computer chip for humans

Senate blocks mandatory ID implants - The bill would prevent employers in the state from requiring workers to have the devices

Real ID is close enough though...without going under the skin.

Sorry you can't get to Youtube. The clips do cover the passport chip. There isn't excessive paranoia....just the right amount because something like this can be used for good and it can also be used for bad. We need to be aware and put safeguards in place.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So Trinity, what is it about globalization that concerns you. You've provided a lot of links regarding the Amero, New World Order etc. but really haven't said why these concern you. What is the worst case scenario you seem to be envisioning?"Where do YOU think we're headed?"

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
So Trinity, what is it about globalization that concerns you. You've provided a lot of links regarding the Amero, New World Order etc. but really haven't said why these concern you. What is the worst case scenario you seem to be envisioning?"Where do YOU think we're headed?"

My concern with globalization is the Obama Administration continuing or expanding trade agreements that haven't worked for the U.S. and have created a trade imbalance. I would like for Pres. Obama to do as he stated in the campaign and renegotiate NAFTA or opt out. (Obama stated that along with Hillary). I would like for Obama's concentration to be on jobs for the U.S. instead of globalizing the region or the world. He talks about the potential for new jobs but without a concrete plan in place to create those jobs when he has stated that outsourced jobs are gone for good.

I am not in favor of a North American Union for increased trade or security because I believe our sovereign laws and constitution protect U.S. citizens best and we should not weaken those protections. I believe we can secure our own borders.

I am not in favor of the Security and Prosperity Partnership started by G.W. Bush and to be resumed by Obama because it is formulated outside of the democratic process in nontransparancy and appears to be the first step towards the North American Union.

I am not in favor of the Amero. Destroying the U.S. dollar isn't good globalization.

I'm not in favor of the Real ID - There are privacy issues, and government control issues. There are youtube clips with Bush stating Real ID will be used so that illegals cannot work in the U.S. Then Chertoff states it is for security so terrorist cannot gain access. It would actually control and track every legal American citizen. Big Brother is watching.

I'm not in favor of RFID tags in products without labeling for consumers.

I don't know what Obama's New World Order looks like. Obama is extremely vague and speaks in feel good words to get support from a crowd...without specifics. Globalization in the basic sense is development of an advanced society but when globalization is working outside of democracy behind closed doors there is a problem.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a real concern over the issue of personal RFID's, not so much that big brother is watching, but rather it makes it easier to steal all of a person's personal information, in turn making it much easier to steal someone's ID. Instead of being pick-pockted, someone can stand 3 feet away, sometimes up to 100 feet with certain chips, have a hacker scanner of some sort, and steal your information without ever physically coming in contact with you or any of your personal files/trash you dispose of with personal information on them

WalMart's RFID system is proving to be a big mistake for the company, I would assume a national personsal RFID system would be 10x worse

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Trinity writes:

I would like for Pres. Obama to do as he stated in the campaign...

--------------------

Oh, bless your heart, Trinity. I keep coming across posts where you plead for Obama to honor campaign promises... Yet this is the same guy you fought tooth and nail every step of the way during the campaign process to prevent him from "keeping campaign promises" (like closing Guantanamo and reforming healthcare).

Obama's Seal Of Disapproval

Hill Democrats Miffed at Obama

Obama Smears Himself...Refers to his Muslim Faith

ChicagoTribune Says Palin Beats Obama on Experience

AP Poll: McCain/Palin beat Obama on Experience

Fake Unity at the Dem Convention & Rethinking the Nominee

Fundraising Woes for Obama

Obama Needs More Cash To Reach Goals

Obama's Record On Rape Kits

Obama Ducks Debates...follows with no leadership

Lawsuit Filed Against Obama:Citizenship Ineligibility

(oh, good grief, even Trinity didn't there, did she? Yes, she did.)

But, we've all been down this road with you before, haven't we, Trin? Your solid string of Obama-bashing posts. And even after we brought your rabid, foam-at-the-mouth partisanship to your attention, you continued posting additional thought-provoking threads...

President Obama not fulfilling the "change" of Candidate Obama

FACT CHECK: Obama disowns deficit he helped shape

Obama and Democrats' Torture Problem

You are just like the little Energizer bunny that keeps going and going and going and going... fueled solely by your Obama-hate -- and hot air.

Once again, Trinity, thanks so much for your selfless concern about Obama keeping campaign pledges.

By the way, I see you Russia-porch-watching goofball heroine, Sarah Palin, has been plagiarizing Newt Gingrich for her speeches lately:

Geoffrey Dunn: Palin Lifts From Gingrich in Anchorage Speech

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I would like for Pres. Obama to do as he stated in the campaign and renegotiate NAFTA or opt out.

Trinity writes:
I would like for Pres. Obama to do as he stated in the campaign...
--------------------
Oh, bless your heart, Trinity. I keep coming across posts where you plead for Obama to honor campaign promises... Yet this is the same guy you fought tooth and nail every step of the way during the campaign process to prevent him from "keeping campaign promises" (like closing Guantanamo and reforming healthcare).

All this only says that among all the campaign promises Obama made, there were some that Trinity agreed with and some (far more numerous) that she disagreed with.
There is no contradiction in her wanting a president to keep the campaign promises with which she had sympathy, and not keep the ones she found destructive or poorly conceived.