Glory hole anyone

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

lickitysplit: I will be honest, watching those girls at gloryhole.com is hot as hell. Seeing a girl trying to suck a big one from a wall is pretty hot, but has anyone ever had experience with these, guy or girl? If so, elaborate.

2. jonb

Gold Member

Never tried one, but I did see a reference to glory holes once on Comedy Central. It was a rerun from around the time as the Heaven's Gate mass suicide; the cult was called Glory's Hole.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I agree, lickitysplit, I have found glory hole sex very exciting. I've never had a female on the other side of the stall wall, but more guys than I can count. Not that it's the only place I've had that kind of activity, but probably most of mine was in the first floor rest room when I was a college student. I've seen all sizes and colors in the other stall, hence coming through the hole. When one sees a dude playing with his dick, getting it hard, and all the time knowing the owner knows you're watching while he is watching you and wants you to see him, really gets me horny.

Some of the rest rooms I've been in have been active, with guys checking every so often to find an open stall. One would get the idea that b/js are something to be sought after, where ever they're available. Could you tell us about any experience you've had, lickity?

Luke :p

4. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    There was exactly ONE time I found a big impressive cockhead poking through a glory hole at me in an adult bookstore movie booth, back before VCR's, or at least before I had one... like 1983 maybe. It was so unexpected and I was so wowed by his size and how he could barely get it through the hole, I caved and gave it one tiny lick with the tip of my tongue, then immediately drew back and asked myself WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING??!!!! I avoided the urethra and didn't see any precum but then realized how dirty the sides of the glory hole itself must have been and that he had rubbed against it when he squeezed it through. The AIDS crisis was underway by then and I was a hypochondriac to begin with, so couldn't believe I did even that. I rushed out and bought Listerine at the nearby drug store, gargled right there, lol, and again on the way home. What a hoot to remember that. I was SO mad at myself that night I went home and broke the kitchen table with my fist. I was scared shitless, but calmed down. It did go to prove to me how totally turned on I was by impressive cock size, though.

5. Imported

Gold Member

lickitysplit: I don't have an experience. I have had thoughts in my mind about what it would be like, but its more of a thought then a reality.

Now, I am curious if gloryholes are more of a gay activity versus a hetero. Meaning, in proportin to men vs women, do more men visit a glory hole to GIVE versus a woman?

Its just when I see those videos and the guy who massive and the girl just fits it in her mouth and you can see some precum coming out, I just find it hot.

I have never sucked anyone but myself, and that was part of the head, so I have no clue what that is like.

6. fitdude

fitdude New Member

This guy has sucked cock through a glory hole a long time ago. Now wouldn't do it unless I knew the other guy and had some control the action. Finished with surprises and the like!

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I had glory hole sex just once. The embarassment resulting from it was enough to keep me away from trying it again. I was about 16 and at a rest area here in town. I was actually there to take a whiz, but saw a hole in the wall of the incredibly flimsy-looking stall, and a guy was on the other side of it. He put his finger through and motioned to me. I got the message and thought, "Why the hell not?" I slid my cock through and the guy started blowing me. I started slamming my crotch against the partition and found that the flimsy appearance wasn't just an illusion: the wall fell on the guy giving me head and knocked him to the floor. I pulled the wall off the guy to see if he was okay, and I found myself looking at one of my high school teachers. :eek: We were both embarassed as hell.

8. Imported

Gold Member

lickitysplit: Holy shit, yea, that would be quite embarssing.

9. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: embarassing, maybe
    funny, HELL YES!!!!!

P.S. I hope you got a good grade

10. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

That is fucking priceless!!!!!

11. Imported

Gold Member

lickitysplit: Yea, did you get a good grade :)

12. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Just for the record, yes, I got a good grade. But I would've gotten a good grade even if I hadn't rescued my teacher from a killer tearoom wall, trust me!

13. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I only wish it happened to me, I could have used the boost in my GPA!

any comments about my stupidty can be sent to brmstn69@yahoo.com/careofhistrashbin

14. jonb

Gold Member

Could be worse. It could've been someone you had no doubts was hetero, especially if he was dating a lady you knew, or worse yet, married to one. That's the nasty thing about glory holes: You don't know who's on the other side.

15. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes and no. There seems to be a fascination for some with getting head through a partition, even if you do know who is on the other side. While for the sort of tearoom or bookstore experiences described above you may never meet the other person, sex clubs often set things up so certain glory holes are arranged so both parties can see each other, either before or during the act.

For example, Slammer club in LA has a variety of glory hole types. Some are small holes connecting booths with locking doors, in which case complete anonymity can be maintained. However, in others the holes are larger, so you can get a peek if you wish. In the raised oral-sex platform area, portions of the lower level have a roof over them, while others do not. In the latter case, you can look down on the action, and see who is down there. In the covered areas, some of the holes barely fit my cock, so you can't see much through them beforehand. Others are large enough that you can get a glimpse, or more, of the felators face. Some even have pairs of holes, one for your cock, and the other as a sort of peephole. In still another part, there is no solid barrier, but just jailhouse bars.

Many of these areas that allow various degrees of visual contact are quite popular. One might ask why bother with any sort of barrier if visual contact is possible. However, there is apparently some erotic or decadent element to being able to see and have sexual contact with, but not otherwise touch, the felator. A few years ago, I was quite surprised by the reaction several of my friends had when they observed something I did in a rather active backroom bar. I was standing on a raised platform, like a small stage, separated from the bar by a chain link fence partition. This guy in the rather dense crowd sees me, we make eye contact, and he starts heading toward me. As he gets near the partition, he realizes he has to go around the long way around to reach me. I'm concerned he may get distracted before he can push his way through the crowd, so I put my cock through one of the chain link openings, and he proceeds to blow me through the fence. My friends weren't upset that I was getting sucked (indeed, that's why we were all there) and I don't think they would have batted an eyelash if I had grabbed a guy by the ears and face-fucked him until he puked all over my boots. But, three years later, I am still hearing ribbing about how they can't believe I got head (from a rather cute guy) through a piece of fence inside the bar. From this, I can only conclude that there is something about a physical barrier that really pushes buttons for some people.

16. xtrathickdick

xtrathickdick Member

One of my favorite things to do while driving on long cross country trips is to take a break and stop at various adult bookstores. I love getting an anonymous blow job through a glory hole. I prefer that there be a barrier between me and the person sucking me off. Whenever anyone suggests that we "get a booth together," I almost always decline. For me the thrill is in the anonymity. Imagination is sometimes more powerful than reality.

17. Imported

Gold Member

mediumlegnth: I don't mind gloryholes in bookstores, but I rather see who's sucking me or whom I'm sucking. It really get me going if the guy I see is hot. It's always a turn-off if the guy
    (should I say this) is fat, or just plain unattractive. I don't won't to say old because there are some older guys out there, for one reason or another, that do turn me on.

18. dallaswifesharer

dallaswifesharer New Member

you might be surprised how many guys get their first real life touch and taste in glory holes, (evperience talking),...the anonymity allows them to get over some big fears

19. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I haven't read all the posts on here but I read DMW and thought it was funny but really nasty. The whole gloryhole thing is nasty, no matter what part you play. In the words of a Tibia (weird 2D MMORPG) player who just drank a trough of piss, "Urghh..."

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

I'm not quite sure what you think goes on during tearoom sex. If you think piss came into it in any way, you read too much into it. There was no golden shower involved. It's really no different than any other anonymous sexual encounter except that a wall fell onto my partner. The fact that it took place in a restroom is immaterial.

Draft saved Draft deleted