Glory hole anyone

LoveGirl: The reference to drinking piss was to show that I have the same reaction hearing about glory holes as Tibia charachters do after drinking troll urine.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Several years ago I started writing a story entitled "Gory Hole". Was about a guy who lost his lover to aids. Seems this guy had been very faithful for years while his late partner had gone from sexual encounter to encounter behind his back. After his death, this guy wants revenge on the homosexual community - even though he is gay himself. His lover had a fetish for glory holes so this is where he goes to get revenge. When someone stuck their cock through the hole he would bring out a knife...and well, you get the story. I decided against finishing it for fear some sicko might get ideas. Sorta hate to even post it here! :wacko:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, it sounds like a pretty good horror story. I mean, if I were gay, and my lover was cheating and got AIDS, I'd probably want revenge against homosexuals too, despite being one. (Run on, sentence! Run on and be free!) It doesn't sound as much like hate speech as it sounds like a warning against promiscuity, which in the era of AIDS is important: Statistics show that 3.7% of gay men in America have HIV/AIDS, and you most likely won't get it from one case of sex, but that 3.7% adds up. (Anal's riskiest, mutual masturbation's safest, and oral's in-between.) But that's just my opinion.

HornyVeteranSJ: Damn Mighty Joe...That's exactly why I don't go to glory holes among other things. OUCH!!!

auto90403: ditto regarding getting sucked off at ABS while roadtripping in college. it was mostly men but a few women (and one M/F couple -- they took turns) on the other side of the partition.

the single best BJ of my life was at an ABS in west virginia while driving atlantic to pacific. the guy had the most velvety mouth and tongue i have ever experienced and brought me to an amazing wet juicy finish.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think gloryholes are sometimes hot. As Standard Deviant pointed out, though, they can be quite dirty. I bring a sanitizing wipe (Clorox) with me if I'm going to do anything.

I have had a couple of interesting experiences. Quite a few times I have encountered a cock that was just too fat to fit in the hole (and the holes weren't small). I don't know why, but this is a huge turn on. There was, before Arizona closed their reststops because of budget cuts, a very nice, smooth, round hole at one outside of town. I was doing the guy and he tried to pull out, but he couldn't! His cock was one of those thicker in the middle types, and while the hole wasnt tight around the base, the fat middle wouldnt fit back through. It took about 45 minutes for him to get out (he had take a sexual enhancer) and I enjoyed every minute. Talk about a captive audience :p

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I think glory holes are *way* cool, there are definitely some sorta nasty aspects to them. Besides, they've closed all of them here in Minneapolis, and keep a close eye cruising areas in general.

However, a friend of mine set one up in his basement. It's a very hot scene. I stop by, walk in and head downstairs to the utility room. He's an incredibly hot, tight little guy and he sucks me like no one ever -- he's able to deep throat me completely, and when I shoot, I'm completely buried down his throat and he never skips a beat. OK, that description went a little far

:D

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I tried a glory once or twice. My problem is that I got stuck in one. I put my penis through when it was soft and once I got hard, I couldn't pull it out. I was attached to the wall. The guy on the other side didn't know I couldn't move and he was having a good ol time. He even inserted my penis in his ass and was banging back against the wall with his butt. I had to think non-sexual thoughts to try to soften up a little. When I pulled out, I had shit on my penis :angry: That was the last time I did that. Here is San Jose, they sealed off all the glory holes at the adult book stores. They do have those hi-tech glass screens that you can see through when you push a button. That way you can watch, but not interact.

chgobigdikluvr: As an avid cocksucker, I enjoy gloryholes. I always know who I am sucking through a gloryhole, however, and am not totally arbitrary and nonselective in who I choose to fellate.

In bookstores and adult movie theaters such as The Bijou in Chicago, I wait for the guy I'm interested in to enter a booth, and then I go into the adjoining booth, sit on the footstool, and position my face toward the gloryhole for some serious cocksucking. My point is that I know exactly who I will be fellating. At the Steamworks bathhouse, the communal suck room is bi-level, with the cocksuckees standing on the upper level, and the cocksuckers on the lower level with the cocksuckees' crotches being on the same level as the cocksuckers' mouths. Again, I have full visual access to whoever I suck.

For me, the draw of the gloryhole is not so much the anonymity it supposedly provides, but rather the clear definition of roles that are established between the cocksucker and the cocksuckee. Secondly, gloryhole cocksucking is perfect when the guy I'm blowing isn't exactly physically appealing for my taste, but who is generously and amply endowed to make this little suckpuppy whimpering with happiness.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Mighty Joe@Jun 29 2004, 11:26 PM
to get revenge. When someone stuck their cock through the hole he would bring out a knife...and well, you get the story. I decided against finishing it for fear some sicko might get ideas. Sorta hate to even post it here! :wacko:
You are a WACKO!! Did you see the movie Cruisin? Originality is not something you need to fear and I dont even know you.

oraldude55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to go to an adult book store in chicago where there were gloryholes. I opened the door to a booth one day and this blonde and her husband were in the booth. He was sitting down and jacking off his wife was on her knees sucking a black cock through the gloryhole. I felt bad and excused my self for comming in to the booth. Her husband said "No problem stay a while" I stood there and this overpowering feeling came over me I wanted some of that dark meat my self. I got on my knees and lowered my head close to hers and said "can I have some"She pulled the cock out of her mouth and offered it to me. I gladly took it in my mouth and sucked on it. then she said "My turn" so I pulled it out and gave it back to her. she put it back in her mouth and sucked on it. I reached over and and put my hand under her t shirt and started fondling her tits. I squeezed her nipples and she moaned "harder" so I squeezed her nipples as hard as I could and then lifted her shirt and started sucking on her nipples. She said to bite them so I did and she loved it. About this time the cock she was blowing was getting ready to explode because I heard him say "Im gonna nut" She took his load as much as she could but there was so much cum it driped down her cheek and on to her tits. I licked every drop off her tits and she grabed my head and pulled my head to hers and gave me a wet kiss. She spit some of the cum into my mouth and we ran out tongues back and forth in each others mouth. The black guy pulled back and left. Her husband said to her "Come suck me off now" she positioned herself where she could suck her husband. and started working on his cock. it didnt take him long till he was shooting his load in her mouth and once again she kissed me and we swaped his load in our mouths. while we kissed she reached down and grabed my cock and started stroking it then she put her mouth around my cock and I was soo horned up it was not long till I came in her mouth. It was one of the best climaxes I ever reached. when I stoped cumming she let me go and her husband and her got ready to leave. They got up and she kissed me goodbye and left. I went back several times after that but never ran in to them again.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
back in the 70s I did some glory holes.... a catch 22 for me, sure it was hot but... being thick I literally got 'caught' a few times (a really hot mouth and sundenly someone walks in and you have to pull back out only to find how snug it is).

Once the 'hole' was pulled back metal (how the heck did they make those things...someone smuggle in a can opener? drill? in the middle of the afternoon?)

and could feel like foreskin 'tugging' on an edge...scared the living crap out of me...I learned from then on to stick my finger thru to 'check' edges....

what wierder/wilder is to feel, instead of a hot mouth, a wet ass wrap around your cock...

I think ultimately I like to be able to look into a man eyes or touch him when having sex...sometimes it felt robotic....

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was exactly ONE time I found a big impressive cockhead poking through a glory hole at me in an adult bookstore movie booth, back before VCR's, or at least before I had one... like 1983 maybe. It was so unexpected and I was so wowed by his size and how he could barely get it through the hole, I caved and gave it one tiny lick with the tip of my tongue, then immediately drew back and asked myself WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING??!!!! I avoided the urethra and didn't see any precum but then realized how dirty the sides of the glory hole itself must have been and that he had rubbed against it when he squeezed it through. The AIDS crisis was underway by then and I was a hypochondriac to begin with, so couldn't believe I did even that. I rushed out and bought Listerine at the nearby drug store, gargled right there, lol, and again on the way home. What a hoot to remember that. I was SO mad at myself that night I went home and broke the kitchen table with my fist. I was scared shitless, but calmed down. It did go to prove to me how totally turned on I was by impressive cock size, though.

As I recently wrote on another thread, who can resist a big, beautiful, hard cock?

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like Oral Dude, I had my first glory hole experience in Chicago at an ABS back in the mid-80's. I went in to rub one out to the vids, but noticed a tongue wagging at me through the hole. I fed him my cock and proceeded to enjoy one of the best blow jobs I ever got.

It took me a few trips to the ABS, and many stiff drinks before I tried to reciprocate. But once I started, I haven't stopped. I really enjoy the GH scene. We had it good in the Wash DC area for awhile with several sex clubs in the SE section of the city, until the new ballpark was built.

Now whenever I'm at the ballpark, I look into left field and remember the good times I had at the clubs on O St.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
I found myself looking at one of my high school teachers. :eek: We were both embarassed as hell.
Ouch! I take it you avoided each other as best you could from there on, rather than meet again? :biggrin1:
Glory holes at the University were popular and seemed safe enough (certainly busy enough) - might even have been a prof or two in there - but, like others here, the idea of HIV and other diseases put me off.

Last edited: