Glory Hole Billy- Part Three

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The door opened again and I pushed up against the hole, asking my question.

“I need to eat out that pretty ass and wet pussy. You’ve got a lot of cum to clean up.”

It was the same guy from earlier. The thought of him eating the strangers’ cum out of my ass and pussy was so fucking hot.

I felt his finger on my clit, rubbing in small circles. I moaned and pressed myself against the hole. I felt his tongue on my little, gaping hole. His tongue pushed inside my sensitive asshole. I moaned again and begged him not to stop. He kept rubbing my clit while he tongue fucked my ass. He rubbed my clit really slow, in little circles, keeping the same rhythm as his tongue. I started cumming in less than a minute. I came hard, squirting in his face.

“What a good girl, squirt in my face, yeah!” he said, moaning.

He kept rubbing my clit, gentler now, knowing I couldn’t take it hard after cumming. He moved his tongue down to my cum filled pussy. He pushed his tongue in deep, licking the cum out of my wet cunt. His finger left my clit and he used both hands to spread my cheeks nice and wide.

“Such slutty used holes,” he murmurred. Fuck! He was turning me on with his words as much as with his hands and tongue.

He surprised me by plunging his cock into my pussy. He was so fucking big! He was the thickest and longest I’ve had in a while. He fucked my pussy fast and hard. He pulled out all the way and plunged back in over and over. He pulled out then I felt him thrust his huge cock in my ass. I wasn’t expecting it and I screamed.

“Shhh, I know you love it slut,” he said quietly.

Well, fuck, I did love it. He thrust in and out a few times, then plunged it in my pussy again. He fucked me like this, going back and forth for about 15 minutes. I don’t know how often I came. My legs were trembling, I was actually crying it felt so good. Then I heard him say “Mouth!”

I hurried up and got on my hands and knees at the same hole, not caring if he saw my face. I opened my mouth wide, taking his cock that was just in my wet pussy and my stretched out asshole down my throat. He fucked my mouth in a few strokes. He then pulled out and said “Open up!”

I opened wide and he jacked his cock in my face. I looked up at him, his eyes wide mouth open in a scream as he plastered my face with his jizz. His load was fucking huge. I had his cream on my forehead, nose, cheeks, lips and dripping down my chin.

He looked down at me, and rubbed his cum on my face with the head of his cock, smiling. I smiled back.

After that, I was done. I couldn’t cum anymore and I needed to sleep! My throat hurt and my pussy and ass felt raw.

I was hoping to see login and see part 4 and part 5. :(