Glory Hole Billy - Part Two

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_Jennuine73, Jan 13, 2009.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Glory Hole Billy - Part Two

My pussy was still up against the hole when I heard the door open again.

“Mmm, look at that tight asshole. That’s what I fucking like,” he said. I stayed in the same position. Waiting to feel a cock up against my hole. He plunged his fingers into my wet cunt. He used my juices to lube up my asshole. He wiggled the tip of his finger into my waiting ass. I moaned, it felt good. I wanted something big in my ass, I wanted it stretched out. He pushed his whole finger in my ass and I pressed up against it, wanting all of it.

“Can’t get enough can you slut?” he asked. “You want my big dick in there don’t you?”

“Just shut up and fuck my hole,” I said, wiggling my ass.

He took his finger out and I felt his cock pushing up against me. His head felt big, my hole too small to take it. I relaxed as much as I could, but he still couldn’t get it in. I told him to use some lube I knew was beside him on a table. I felt him pour it on my ass. His cock was moving up and down my crack and then he tried pushing it in again. I screamed as his cock pushed into me. It fucking hurt but what a good hurt. It was burning and stinging. He was groaning at how tight my ass was. When it stopped hurting I squeezed his big cock. He fucked my ass hard and fast. He switched it up by thrusting slow and grinding deep inside me. My wet cunt was soaking his big, hanging balls.

“I’m gonna nut,” he yelled, fucking me hard and fast again. He stopped moving and I felt his cum shoot into my ass. I felt him squirt at least 3 times.

“You’re such a hot little slut,” he said as he pulled out of my ass. I felt some of his cum leak out, down to my pussy. Nothing like that feeling of cum leaking out of my ass.

“Your ass is all stretched out now whore, ready for more,” he said, closing the door behind him.

I sat down, giving my legs a rest. They were trembling though it took him less than 3 minutes to cum. I sat there trying to catch my breath when I heard the door open again. I asked my question and the guy said he wanted my pussy. I got up again and put my pussy up against the hole. He must of seen the cum leaking out of my ass but he didn’t say anything.

His cock was little and he fucked me very slow. He pulled all the way out and pushed it back in as deep as he could. I clenched my strong pussy muscles around his cock and he gasped. He kept saying “oh fuck, oh fuck” over and over again. In less than a minute of fucking, he told me he was going to spill. I pushed back against the hole to take it all. I didn’t feel his squirt. I guess his cock wasn’t as powerful as the last one. He was really polite and said “Thank you very much.”
    I laughed and said “You’re welcome sugar. Next time, try to last longer.”
    He didn’t say anything and I heard the door shut. My legs were wet down to my knees from my cum and their cum.

2. Longshoreman

Longshoreman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    nice story Jen!
    Makes me wonder....

3. asfan87

asfan87 New Member

Albums:
    you're such a cum hungry girl

4. jayfromnyc

jayfromnyc New Member

Albums:
    I wanna put my fat cock thru a gloryhole and have your hot mouth on the other side.

Draft saved Draft deleted