Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Story posted elsewhere on LSPG.
But its hot. I gave oral , to completion, to a friend i grew up with. It was during a bachelor party for a college football teammate of my friend. (He was on same team) party landed at fantasy show bar on columbus blvd in Philly. Kegs allowed, private party room w dancers. Also the usual shows were avail. For feeding a bill acceptor, you could interact w girl on opp side of screen. Some of the booths did not open onto featured girl. Some when from booth to booth. Booths still saw featured girl but communication was thru phone handset. Eventually my friend went into gloryhole booth. He stuck his cock thru the gloryhole & expexted. I didnt disappoint. His head grew huge dripping precum. I
care about the initial sex contact, it was the size of their wood. For later fun.
I was on other side.. & sucked him for all he worth. . He came! It was typical but sucking him again was not . He stayed hard. And i was the cocksucker, so i did. I sucked him again out but i snuck away to avoid discovery.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love gloryholes. My only complaint, the holes need to be bigger. I went a few weeks ago and the guy next to me had to have been 9 or 10 inches hard, and really thick. When he put his cock through the hole, I got his huge mushroom head and maybe an inch and a half of his cock. I did the best I could. He liked it, and said I was a good cock sucker. But, I wanted more of that awesome cock.

Reactions: Altoid

bigboi11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys! Would anyone happen to have access to gloryhole86's vids. He was a guy from xtube that showed both sides in his GH vids...!!!!!!! Any help is appreciated.....#imdesperate

Reactions: Altoid