Glory Hole

ct7cut4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think the gloryhole experience is one for the free of spirit seeking the pure essence of cock and mouth - the act of either getting off anonymously in a total stranger's mouth or the act of getting a stranger off with your hands and mouth . . . not to mention other variations on the theme!

How convenient to have such a place to go to almost any time one has the urge for oral / penile pleasure whether they be M or F. I, for one, find it exhilarating that I can have that urge and get it satisfied without any drama in an anonymous hot and nasty setting most anytime day or night.

Personally, I have had the pleasure of giving a blow job and receiving one from both sexes - always anonymous which ratchets up the kinkiness just a notch. Truly - a great invention! I wonder if Al Gore had anything to do with inventing this mode of enjoyment like he did with "inventing the internet" - Hmmmm?

curiousboy12002

Loved Member
Media
Mission Viejo (California, United States)
I have been to several private and public ones throughout the years. I find them exciting. I have sucked at them and been sucked. Several of the guys who have sucked me off in them have wedding rings so a bigger turn on thinking this is how some married guys get their dick fix.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I go down to a gay sauna, the glory holes are really the only bit which really interests me. The idea of getting blown by an anon guy is a real turn on. Love getting different guys sucking me, and the thought that they have little idea whose dick it is that is being sucked.

Especially when I get 2-3 guys taking turns.......... Always cum in somebodies mouth - sometimes more than once.

Reactions: trypod8907

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I to have enjoyed the gloryhole experience. Both giving and receiving. I do find it very erotic and exciting when a nice cock pops through.
Not sure on gh ediquute (if any) but things seem to work out on their own. A few times guys will have a dress or skirt on that adds to the pleasure.

Reactions: trypod8907

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love gloryhole action. I'd much rather have a personal setup but there is something very raunchy and erotic about gloryholes in public restrooms and adult bookstores that can't be duplicated. I have a friend that has his own private setup in his garage which he ordered from gloryholetogo.com and he loves it. He has worked out a system where he gets on apps and kik to let guys know and he's gotten a steady stream of regulars coming back for more. I gave him the idea to get some of the local regulars from the neighborhood by putting a red light on the garage to let guys passing by know he's there and his gloryhole is open. He lives in an area with a lot of refineries so men are always coming and going around his neighborhood.