Glory Hole

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you go to a glory hole where you did not know who was sucking you cock on the other side(in the sense of is it a woman or a man)?

Does the not knowing make it ok, if you proceed?

What if you expected a woman on the other side abs find out when you are about to cum that a dude is sucking tour cock, do you let him finish you off, or pull away?

D

deleted814719

I'm amazed at the number of men willing to experience a glory hole. You NEVER know who is on the other side, who might have weird intent, who might have herpes which could be transmitted through oral sex.

My greatest fear would be some deranged individual who was having a really bad day and decided that he/she would re-enact the Lorena Bobbitt fiasco.

Reactions: diver6

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm amazed at the number of men willing to experience a glory hole. You NEVER know who is on the other side, who might have weird intent, who might have herpes which could be transmitted through oral sex.

My greatest fear would be some deranged individual who was having a really bad day and decided that he/she would re-enact the Lorena Bobbitt fiasco.
That’s exactly what scares me!! I love my cock to much to lose it!!

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oral sex with a woman requires being able to see her and most particularly her eyes and her mouth as it's wrapped around your engorged cock. Running your fingers through her soft hair and ultimately jockeying her ass around until its over your face and she is riding your head like a Harley.

Gloryholes in my opinion are something of a homoerotic, taboo or gay fantasy.

Personally wherever my dick goes I want to see whats on the other side of it. There are way to many sick fucks walking upright for me to randomly slide cock into a hole in the wall and hope magic happens with an absolute stranger that looks like Lisa Ann, Honey Gold or the Hooters Tee-shirt Stretcher of the month.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That’s exactly what scares me!! I love my cock to much to lose it!!
oV315Yr.gif

For the op, I wouldn’t do it because I’m not desperate enough to have sex with a stranger.
On a Scooby-Doo ending style: it’s not the old janitor, it’s ...
PHXsocM.gif