Glory Holes - Anyone ??

10inch1229: What are your thoughts on putting your
hard engorged cock throught a hole in the
wall and having an anonymous blow job?
Or having an encounter in a restroom?

I had my first sexual experience in a restroom
at a public library. And let me tell you, I can't pass
up checking a restroom no matter where I'm at.
I will look for tell-tale signs of writing on the wall
or cum stains.

There is something very exciting and titillating
about taking a man's penis, almost a disembodied
cock so to speak. You really don't want to know
who the cock belongs to as long as you can
worship it until it shoots.

I think most men will agree that only a man
can really appreciate a cock.

San Diego

oldman9x7: How come you didn't get any response to this post??

It wasn't a "glory hole" but I had a nice experience, although it was nearly 40 years ago. I was going in to work and had, as usual, parked in a lot by a small city park. I had arrived there suffering from Race Horse Syndrome (a really full bladder) and since the park had restroom facilities I headed there for much needed relief. I was just about done when someone moved in beside me. I must mention that the urinals were pretty much flat to the wall - no wings. As I was finishing, my neighbor asked if I was having a "partial". I looked to see who was expressing this interest and was surprised to find a young, nice looking suit next to me. Now, I wasn't in the habit of conversing with rest room buddies but for some reason I felt constrained to answer by telling him that no I was not having an erection. At this he purposefully leaned in for a better look and then asked if I would mind letting him feel it. Again uncharacteristicly, I agreed and turned toward him to make his quest easier. Leaving his own dick sticking out of his pants (obviously quite hard but maybe only about 5" long) he tentatively lifted my penis with one hand and again gave it a close inspection but then he closed his fingers around it and began to squeeze and pull and stroke. As I began to grow he breathed, "Beautiful!!" which did nothing to slow the excitment I was feeling. As I continued to lengthen and swell, he said it again - a couple of times. By now I had attained "full stature" and he was getting more ernest about stroking without ever having taken his eyes off the prize. I finally warned him that he was going to make me cum if kept on. He didn't even slow down and a short time later I said, "Watch it -- I'm gonna cum!" At that he bent over and took about half of me in his mouth and began sucking with a fury. I hadn't been fooling. After only a few strokes I began to churn the sperm. He took it all and after withdrawing and checking his handiwork he went back for some cleanup. When he was satisfied that all was well and I was starting to subside, he gave a final stroke and squeeze with his hand and then he bent down and planted a big kiss on the shaft and another right on the head with a little tongue thrown in.

I checked that facility out many times after that but I never saw him there again.

oldman9x7: I am also able to misuse names, JON BOY. But maybe you're not too good with numbers, did you happen to note that the instance related took place over 40 years ago? Who knew about AIDS then? Certainly not you.

Grow up, Sonny, and, if you must, critique your own drivel.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1047013848;start=0#2 date=06/13/03 at 19:28:31]It's just that we don't find anonymous sex all that fun in the age of AIDS, trolledman9x7.[/quote]

Alright, Jon. It's good and well to disagree with someone's perspective, but you would have been among those I least expect to behave with such snippiness. What gives?

like_a_UB_Bull: While I'll agree jonb seems to have posted a bit impulsively, it's not a great idea to glorify such promiscuity these days, even if it is foreled with a disclaimer of when it took place. The initial post here was asking for fantastical stories to justify irresponsible behavior, and that's just was oldman gave him.

Javierdude22: Hm...to each their own, i know...and i'll try to be the last to judge...but seriously...this disgusts me in every manner there is.

I can 'understand' that some people find it....well....exciting, in a suspense kinda way, ....but the way you describe your little story 10inch1229 simply freaks me out. Cumstains, holes, worship blabla...

I'm sorry, but it gives me a flaming queen idea....and i'm sure youre not or anything, but well...i'm disfunctional for the next 24 hours even thinking bout it.

And it really doenst take a man to fully 'appreciate' a cock...i think thats moer what you want to believe

Sorry, i had to get this out

oldman9x7: Jonb

Give it a rest, Jon. You're harping on fantasies (your warped opinion) has become tiring.
Gramps

Javierdude22: Well...i didnt initially read the story oldam posted...i was only reffering to the starting post...the use of words and the tone it had just made me shiver

WAHOOWAH: check out i think its august (maybe june or july) 2001 or 2002 penthouse - i got it on my trip to france one out of 2 years - they have a similar idea with pics on how it would work etc

cocksucker1969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The most common ways to contract HIV is through unprotected anal or vaginal sex, or by sharing needles. It's rare to get HIV through oral sex only. Don't judge lest ye be judged thyself.