Glory Holes

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We have a place (Adult book store) here locally that has an arcade with holes in the stalls. The guy working looks the other way as long as you buy some tokens.

I have a couple of questions. We were standing in the store and had several guys come in and buy tokens then give us up and down looks and the head nod. I assume it was a "Come on in and let's play thing"

If you go into the stall and someone sticks their dick through the hole and maybe it is not something you like what do you do, not acknowledge it, tell the guy no, give him a few strokes. Not quite sure what to do.

I want to go in the stall together with my man and screw around. I would think that if i started to blow him in the stall guys might watch through the hole. That would be hot, not to mention my guy would be really into it.

I have always wanted to do this but I get the courage and then when it comes down to it I back out because I never know what to do. We have gone several times but loose the nerve.

Any advice would be great. Who knows maybe you would be the guy in the stall next door getting a show.

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll be watching this thread because the same kind of dilemma happened to me. The first time I was in New York I went to one of these arcades and was pretty clueless about what happened in there, but just thought there was something vaguely sexy about doing it anonymously. I guess I didn't realize it at the time but the guy who was casually browsing the DVDs in the store must have thought I wanted to go in with him, since he was the only person around and I went in to one of the booths. He went in to the one next door and gestured through the hole with his hand for me, but I was a bit slow off the mark because next thing he's slipped himself through the hole, expecting me to go to work on it. Well, it just wasn't to my liking. Maybe I'm too fussy and the wrong kind of person to use a gloryhole, but I didn't fancy sucking or even just touching this thing that reminded me of ET's finger. In the end I just walked out!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Three things:

1) Exhibitionism rocks, provided those being shown are into it;

2) Personally I wouldn't go near a dick if I wasn't aware of the man behind it;

3) A wise man once told me that gloryholes were God's gift to ugly men. I believe it entirely.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree on the exhibitionism, more the reason why we would do it. The couple of guys we saw were not really bad looking.

Don't know if I agree on the ugly man comment, Glory holes seem to be a huge turn on for many. The mere thought of some guy watching me blow my guy while he is jerking off to our show get me hard.

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
RumperRoom, just do a quick internet search for Glory Hole Etiquette and all your questions will be answered. Some ABS' frown on booth sharing -- they'd rather see both you guys dropping tokens. Go and have a good time.

The finger or tongue through the hole is the international sign for "I want to suck you." Since Affarsbitrade didn't respond to the ET finger, the guy obviously thought he was there to suck cock.