Glory Holes

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dekkar, Aug 6, 2006.

?

Glory Holes, what's your opinion?

1. They're vile and gross!

11.2%
  2. I don't care that they exist, but I would never use one.

26.1%
  3. I appreciate them and wish there were more.

62.8%
  1. Dekkar

Dekkar New Member

Albums:
    What's your opinion on them?

Personally, I think they're vile, disgusting things.

I can't see why anyone would use them. How do you know if the other person is clean? And often they are filthy areas with cum on the walls. The idea even turns me off.

2. mjcp

mjcp New Member

Albums:
    Only used one once, when I knew it was my ex on the other side. I'd never use one again unless it was under similar circumstances. More power to those who are into it though. Let your freak flag fly and all that.

3. D_Bris Klein

D_Bris Klein New Member

To me, they are gross. Way too risky. Who know's who's on the other side.. maybe some freak that likes to bite dicks off. Screw that.

And besides all that, where's the intimacy? I mean, I want to enjoy the person who I'm getting sexual pleasure from.

4. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

Ok, first of all, the poll did not satisfy my my requirement for a complete reply. Secondly, I will not defend gloryhole sex in regard to the risk of std's, however I WILL say that if you have sucked the dick of a guy you have known for less that a week than you might as well have sucked his dick though a gloryhole.
    That said, I will admit that gloryholes should have absolutely no appeal to those who are looking for, or have any interest in intimacy with another. On the other hand, sometimes you are willing to forego the intricacies of intimate sexuality in favor of a big, juicey cock in your face. Know what I mean?? I should point out that, although I have sucked, give or take, 3 dozen cocks through a gloryhole, I have never sucked a cock that I thought was attatched to a skank or drug addict. In fact, the vast majority of guys I've pleasured in this way have been guys that I have found exceedingly attractive. If I am going to take the std risk, I'm certainly NOT going to do it for a skank or toothless 75 year-old.
    It has always been the case that I do this in adult video arcades. I always see the person I am giving oral sex to and, frequently, I have to settle for just watching them masturbate, which is better than nothing.
    Call me a self-loathing queer but str8 boys just love gloryholes because they don't have to acknowledge who's on the other side and I am one of those pathetic queers who is susceptible to the intrigue of seducing str8 boys.

GOD save my soul.

5. hedonic

hedonic New Member

Albums:
    Good on ya mate, I've visited the glory holes and got the best head there. Of course you would check out who you were doing before hand. Blokes like arent going to die stupid and I do like your answer to the question. And if they aint over 30, I aint going near it, male or female. Cheers mate. tp

6. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

File under .... Dark Rooms !

7. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I love how the comments above are mostly negative; yet, the poll results are overwhelmingly positive.

Long live the silent majority!!!

8. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

They're too busy with their faces pressed against a hole in the wall to say anything. :rolleyes:

9. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

As said by an earlier response the poll does not meet the answer I need Therefore I did not vote

As far as gloryholes go I have no objection to there existing however I have never used one myself This does not mean I never would just that as of now I never have However I have given a man a blowjob within 20 minutes of meeting him so I can't say that there would be a big difference of just sucking him off through some hole other than the obvious If he is directly in front of me I can hold on to other parts of his body as well such as his ass or his thighs and even get my hands on his scrotum also he can grab my head at that point and give me some direction One on one withj a stranger is definitely better than through an anonymous hole which can also cause added health risks via splinters in a wooden wall or tetanus through a rusty metal hole and of course the added diseases when you suck on a penis put through a hole where a hundred other men have been in the past few days.
    So let the gloryholes exist and maybe even make them legal because then at least there could be health codes set up to make them more sanitary

10. rayray

rayray Active Member

I have seen my share of glory holes. I was never looking for intimatacy, just some quick fun. I always knew who was on the other side wheather giving or receiving.. It may be sleazy to some. But I liked it..

11. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:
    Agree with everything you said. It was different in the pre-AIDS days--more of them, society less repressive, STD's just not that worrisome. I did some very attractive guys that way...regarding the intimacy factor, as an Aquarian I've always been able to separate "sex" and "love". Sometimes they coincide, sometimes not.

12. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I've enjoyed looking through them on occasion watching a guy jerk off but I've only participated once while in college. You don't see them as often now plus with today's weird wackos and homophobes out there, they might turn into a "gory hole". I'm "cut"....but don't want any more.

13. mnrocky

mnrocky New Member

Love em, wish there were more around. I always knew what the person looked like and yes the str8 boys love them!
    Then again I prefer anonymous sex.

14. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

One of the hottest GH movies is "Dangerous". I had a copy (of-a-copy-of-a-copy, etc.) on VHS. Not sure if they ever released it on DVD or not.

15. razlovescock

razlovescock New Member

I love giving head like crazy but I'm not really that much into penetrative sex most of the time, so I love glory holes because they're the easiest way for me to get off; most guys I have encountered will want to go the whole way if it's face to face contact, when a lot of the time I just want to suck his dick..

16. hot-rod

Gold Member

The 70's and 80's are gone now but glory holes used to be everywhere. Then the holier than thou, hateful christians who don't drink or screw, had them shut down. Conservatives are not much fun, but liberals are a fixin' to take over again.

17. chrispy

chrispy Member

When I was younger, glory holes were my favorite sexual outlet. They were direct and to the point, with no game playing...and they gave me ample opportunity to refine my "technique"!

18. hot-rod

Gold Member

Yeah, the silent majority and a fixin' to come back with a big bang.

19. hot-rod

Gold Member

Twenty years ago when I still lived in Houston, I was a crane operator for a high-rise construction company. We would shutdown the job on rainy days and I would head for the ship channel area. There was this book store with many glory holes in it where I would spend hours. Nothing but straight men mostly from the area would be there. Anywho, I would have them moaning and groaning with their knees hitting the walls while cuming. Never forgot the place though. Wonder if it's still there.

20. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

The glory hole phenomenon is one of the most erotic (for me) in my gay existence.

It's just plain horny.

Draft saved Draft deleted