Glory Holes

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a shed out beside my house and I am I thinking of building an area with a hole in the wall so guys can come in shut the door, and stick their cock thru the glory hole nad get sucked off anonymously. I have a light on the ouside and I can turn that on to let them know the hole it open and if turned off - the hole is closed. I love to suck cock and cant find any glory holes in the area. I LOVE to service glory holes too. Always have. There is a light inside of my shed with doors that close so no one can see inside. What do you think of this idea? Since it is on my own property, could the cops arrest me if they found out. I live out in the country area away from everyone else. Heck I would LOVE it to have some cops come by and get sucked off too. I could keep rubbers there and put them on the cocks when they stick them thru the hole then suck them off. I LOVE to suck . Where could I advertise to people would know - maybe by word of mouth from others who have used it. I am an oral bottom and If they wanted to fuck me they could do that too.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are several guys here in Boise ID that advertise their glory holes on Craigs List. Seems to work for them, and the cops don't bother them apparently. Laws vary, however.