Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,
Whenever I hook up, I've always had a side-focus on making sure my partner also has a great time. And usually this builds my own intensity for fucking or play.

However, I've been using gloryholes more frequently in the last month to dump my load, and my focus has exclusively been on me and getting my cock serviced. The guys on the receiving side seem to really enjoy working my cock and seem equally focused just on getting my load. After I cum, I am fine with letting the guys suckle my cock (more gently, of course) and holding it while my cock slowly deflates. But then I am out of there.

What is etiquette in this situation? Should I check in with the guy on the other side to see if he'd like me to take his load? Or are the guys genuinely happy just to get my load, and maybe jack off while they are sucking me or finishing their own cum on their own afterwards? Or do the guys simply want to take additional loads from other guys and get off near the end of their 'shift' at the bookstore?

Thanks for your input and suggestions!

Reactions: teninchman

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with you on mutual satisfaction when hooking up. However, over the years I've been with guys who only wanted to bottom or who just wanted to suck me off. Honestly I felt guilty that they didn't get off while I was there but it was their choice.
I've only been to a few glory holes but those guys only wanted to service dicks and nothing more. That's not to say that some might be open to letting you reciprocate but I would guess they would be a minority of guys.

Reactions: P.J.9 and pwrdick

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,
Whenever I hook up, I've always had a side-focus on making sure my partner also has a great time. And usually this builds my own intensity for fucking or play.

However, I've been using gloryholes more frequently in the last month to dump my load, and my focus has exclusively been on me and getting my cock serviced. The guys on the receiving side seem to really enjoy working my cock and seem equally focused just on getting my load. After I cum, I am fine with letting the guys suckle my cock (more gently, of course) and holding it while my cock slowly deflates. But then I am out of there.

What is etiquette in this situation? Should I check in with the guy on the other side to see if he'd like me to take his load? Or are the guys genuinely happy just to get my load, and maybe jack off while they are sucking me or finishing their own cum on their own afterwards? Or do the guys simply want to take additional loads from other guys and get off near the end of their 'shift' at the bookstore?

Most guys are happy taking the load on offer, if when you withdraw your cock from the hole they place their there then that's the answer to your question but most guys enjoying being a service provider either by placing their mouth or asshole over the hole for your pleasure. Sometimes its good to dump a load in an anonymous mouth or butt, zip up and leave knowing your cum has given another guy some pleasure.
As you rightly observe some guys are there for the duration and just want as much man seed as guys are prepared to quirt, sometimes not even cummings off before leaving - for them its all in the number of guys they can enjoy shooting loads into various holes

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9 and pwrdick

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How does one know the other behind the wall is an attractive dude? And if both see each other, what is the point of staying apart? Looks more fun to me to join each other in a cube..
You totally miss the point of glory holes. You don't know what the guy looks like on the other side, all you're interested in is his cock or asshole - fuck suck shoot and leave!

Xry777

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

Hey, how do you find out where these glory holes are?

Reactions: fellatio4ever

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, how do you find out where these glory holes are?
In this case, all it took was a quick search for 'gloryholes' and 'San Francisco'. But you can also check out Craigslist for private ones and 'http://cruisingforsex.com/' listings for public ones (both at your own risk, of course).

Xry777

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In this case, all it took was a quick search for 'gloryholes' and 'San Francisco'. But you can also check out Craigslist for private ones and 'http://cruisingforsex.com/' listings for public ones (both at your own risk, of course).
Thanks man, I think I wanna give it a try. I'm married so need something discreet.

Reactions: Hardwood96

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks man, I think I wanna give it a try. I'm married so need something discreet.
Anyone on the other side of that hole will be happy to see your tool! Have fun, and a GH will probably be a good option for relief.

It used to be the case that you could just look into any adult 'bookstore' video booth to find a glory hole, but hey are not as common as I remember them to be.

Good luck,
Marc

Reactions: P.J.9 and CraigS41

alexiscd

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I do enjoy mutual oral when with a single partner but not a deal breaker now when I am at the glory holes sucking cocks I am not interested in reciprocation I am only there and for the guys pleasure and their cocks and cum for me.. I have been asked and told them not now maybe we could get together later I was only concentrating on the men wanting a mouth to cum in

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive been a few times to glory holes. Once at a local bookstore the other times were on college campus restrooms. I just love to suck a cock and let them shoot their load. My satisfaction is sayisfying them. I will of course suck more or if i am finished I will jerk off in the booth/stall. I don't need it reciprocated. I just love a hard cock in my mouth.

Reactions: DenverCumAddict