Gloryhole etiquette....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by latinluva, Nov 1, 2011.

1. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Am I getting too old for gloryholes now? I don't remember guys acting like assholes at the gloryhole. It's like a given that you wanna suck their cocks or get sucked by them now. The other day, some guy is in the booth next to me, and he starts bugging me,"I wanna suck your fat cock." I'm thinking,'Man I haven't even given you a signal yet.' He starts grabbing my arm, then my leg. Good thing the hole was small and couldn't reach all the way in. His breath was the smell of ass, and I ended up leaving. I think I've had it with these places, just this year alone, a guy follows me to my car, another guy trying to open the door of the booth I was in...I mean he was forcefully trying to open the door and saying,"C'mon man let me in". Makes you wanna shoot a mother fucker. The owner had to throw him out. Up til this year I never had these problems at gloryholes. It sucks...no pun intended.

2. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because we're in 2011, and anything is possible these days I think it would be a safer bet to stick to 1 on 1. If your already starting to have issues, I'd probably steer clear of this old sport as it's probably not the same game as what it used to be, especially if you are a veteran and seeing drastic differences.

Something about sticking my dick in a hole to an unknown person on the other side just freightens me.

They could:
    A. Cut my dick off
    B. Slice and Dice me up
    C. Stick a dirty needle in my dick
    D. Give me some genetal herpees
    E. Oh....the creativity could continue...

I have thought of doing this with a buddy of mine - but it would be in the confines of my own home and trust of the friend doing it. All you need is a doorway and a piece of plywood

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

While the "thrill" of the unknown is, at times, hot - I agree with Rikter8 in the
    "they could" department.

Better safe than sorry!

4. runew2this2

runew2this2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It might also have something to do with the clientele and location. . if you do fancy gh adventure, try to seek out places married men go. . .often they are looking to get blown as their wives no longer enjoy pleasing them that way. .and som married guys are also bi-curious. . .

Draft saved Draft deleted