Unsure
59 yrs old, divorced, "kinky old broad"
5ft 5in
brown hair
170lbs
36 34 36
have my own private gloryhole booth
love gloryhole sex

the theme for this week's "gloryhole" is mandy's anal semen dump station...i will be sucking guys till they are ready to explode...then I when they are about to cum they will say...mandy...ready for anal semen dump...then that will be my cue to put my moist pink anus against the hole for a feeding of semen :)

you walk into my apt, past a screen into the booth...drop your pants and hang your penis through the hole....my mouth, anus and vagina are waiting

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey there fella, that's a good way to catch an STD. Did it feel good to get this fantasy outta your system? If you're going to pretend to be a female, atleast put up some gallery pics to throw us off.

Last edited:

bonnerpole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
call me have abig one whating for you 7807161901 with in the hour then i have to go to another gloryhole bye bye uncut long and thick yummie

5ft 5in
brown hair
170lbs
36 34 36
love gloryhole sex

the theme for this week's "gloryhole" is mandy's anal semen dump station...i will be sucking guys till they are ready to explode...then I when they are about to cum they will say...mandy...ready for anal semen dump...then that will be my cue to put my moist pink anus against the hole for a feeding of semen :)

you walk into my apt, past a screen into the booth...drop your pants and hang your penis through the hole....my mouth, anus and vagina are waiting

Please tell me where id love to come xx im jenny 26 live in edmonton and would love to try gloryhole
Please help stevejenhm@hotmail.com

Hi,
Can you tell me your address and charges.
Can you send me a picture of yours.
Thanks,:eek:

Looking for a glory hole and someone that knows what to do with a big cock on the other side any takers

I'd love to try a bbc in my mouth, I can swallow a mr. Marcus dildo and it makes me so hard and drool. I have had my way with enough white cock but hunger burns bad for a big black thick and fat headed cock. Any glory holes in the area with bbc in them. I've been told I give great head.

Im caucasian and have a long thick uncut dick with tons of cum if any ladies wanna drain me

Pussyeater441975

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5ft 5in
brown hair
170lbs
36 34 36
love gloryhole sex

Id like to try this if your available please email me pussyeater441975@yahoo.com