Gloryhole videos where the girl talks about the sizes of the dicks

joeytaylor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Works good for me. Do you have ad-block? seems like its blocking out that shit for me..
JustSwallows seems a bit shit as a site and the video player takes forever to load, but I also have had zero problems with viruses. You've also posted links to other sites that were absolutely fine, so that bit about "every link ever posted" is a load of hyperbolic nonsense. Your posts are excellent, etuag, so keep it up and ignore that clown.

Reactions: Leobakker

JEZ968

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JustSwallows seems a bit shit as a site and the video player takes forever to load, but I also have had zero problems with viruses. You've also posted links to other sites that were absolutely fine, so that bit about "every link ever posted" is a load of hyperbolic nonsense. Your posts are excellent, etuag, so keep it up and ignore that clown.
I doubt that the people who know me would regard me as a Clown - I am just reporting what my virus program says about intrusion attempts but perhaps it's hyper-active and doesn't allow any "shit" at all!

athensboy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I
I doubt that the people who know me would regard me as a Clown - I am just reporting what my virus program says about intrusion attempts but perhaps it's hyper-active and doesn't allow any "shit" at all!
i as well get the virus alerts mentioning my phone being compromised. But... I love the content. Im a gambler per say! So I’m riding the fence on this discussion.

Bonerchamp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I

i as well get the virus alerts mentioning my phone being compromised. But... I love the content. Im a gambler per say! So I’m riding the fence on this discussion.

For anyone worried about viruses, just search the video title on google and usually you can find it somewhere else too!

highr0ll34

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I

There are no viruses in these ads, most of em are from youtube and pops are served by PopAds which is huge advertising network - ads served must be Google compliant. It's making you subscribe to notifications or install an app which basically is CPA advertising you perform an action and someone gets paid. Cos per Action.

Edit:

This duo is just hot & dirty its mad
GLORYHOLE SWALLOW - CLASSY CUM SLUT DUO SWALLOW SPERM

Reactions: Leobakker

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are no viruses in these ads, most of em are from youtube and pops are served by PopAds which is huge advertising network - ads served must be Google compliant. It's making you subscribe to notifications or install an app which basically is CPA advertising you perform an action and someone gets paid. Cos per Action.

Edit:

This duo is just hot & dirty its mad
GLORYHOLE SWALLOW - CLASSY CUM SLUT DUO SWALLOW SPERM

I cant see any vids on this site normaly.
but now i can see the link you shared from this site.
strange...
how can i get rid of this ads(blockers)?