Gloryholes: Wooden Or Fabric?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When out in public I think a wooden or solid surface is always the best because a lot of guys like to rest their weight against the surface of the gloryhole which they can't really do with a fabric gloryhole. I think for portable setups that can be moved and stored away when at home a fabric gloryhole is suitable because the purpose is discretion but the person enjoying the gloryhole will have to be sure not to lose their balance when they ejaculate because leaning against the fabric will cause the gloryhole to topple.

BigBoy12x8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When out in public I think a wooden or solid surface is always the best because a lot of guys like to rest their weight against the surface of the gloryhole which they can't really do with a fabric gloryhole. I think for portable setups that can be moved and stored away when at home a fabric gloryhole is suitable because the purpose is discretion but the person enjoying the gloryhole will have to be sure not to lose their balance when they ejaculate because leaning against the fabric will cause the gloryhole to topple.

I agree with your comments. Toppling over just after shooting your load could make quite a mess of things and spoil 'the moment'...!!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with your comments. Toppling over just after shooting your load could make quite a mess of things and spoil 'the moment'...!!
Yeah and also a lot of dudes get weak in the knees when they are getting great head. At least that has been the experience that I've encountered when I've sucked guys off and they were standing.

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have visited a fabric glory hole a couple of times. It’s at the entrance of his apartment with a curtain rod and fabric. There is a chair to sit in and once in place, I just put the fabric over my dick and legs and he goes to town. Sitting for me is the beat way to cum. Not sure if I’ve ever cum from a standing blowjob?!?!?! It’s been awesome head both times and I plan on visiting this Friday. I’ve always thought a wooden glory hole would be the way to go but ... I found this guy and it works for me. I do know of a pro that has a wooden glory hole set up that’s advertised on Grindr but I’m not on that app.

HomeGloryUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I prefer fabric gloryholes. Mine has hand slots in it (so men can grab my head or hips which helps them stand in balance) and also a small gap at the bottom (this helps them get their feet under a little which allows them to stand in balance with their cock and balls flush at the hole). It also allows more sound through. Good sex is about communication and all of those deep breaths, sighs, moans and verbal utterances add a lot to the experience. Helps make gloryhole encounters really intimate.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer fabric gloryholes. Mine has hand slots in it (so men can grab my head or hips which helps them stand in balance) and also a small gap at the bottom (this helps them get their feet under a little which allows them to stand in balance with their cock and balls flush at the hole). It also allows more sound through. Good sex is about communication and all of those deep breaths, sighs, moans and verbal utterances add a lot to the experience. Helps make gloryhole encounters really intimate.
Have you ever had a situation where the fabric panel fell while you were servicing a cock? I'm interested in purchasing a fabric setup through portaglory or gloryholestogo so that I can put it away and travel with it. I would have to probably rent a room for play because I can't have the setup at my home currently. I'd love to ask you more questions in the future if you are okay with me messaging you about this.

bigmanmikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have visited a fabric glory hole a couple of times. It’s at the entrance of his apartment with a curtain rod and fabric. There is a chair to sit in and once in place, I just put the fabric over my dick and legs and he goes to town. Sitting for me is the beat way to cum. Not sure if I’ve ever cum from a standing blowjob?!?!?! It’s been awesome head both times and I plan on visiting this Friday. I’ve always thought a wooden glory hole would be the way to go but ... I found this guy and it works for me. I do know of a pro that has a wooden glory hole set up that’s advertised on Grindr but I’m not on that app.
where at how do we get in contact with him

Reactions: LoveBigP

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also worth checking out this
www.homeglory.co.uk/map.

Tied into google maps it lets gloryhole owners make a listing for their gloryholes and provides contact details.
Thank you for sharing your business link. I like the construction of your portable gloryhole. I also like the idea of having arm slots. I'll be purchasing mine soon. Is the fabric thick canvas or is it some other kind of fabric?

Massey56

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Solid wood with handles is the best

I have always preferred wooden as I definitely lean way on the wall and love to grab the top (or handles) to hold on for dear life as my nuts get drained.

I have just installed a wooden one in my place...And it's in a doorway, super solid, with space underneath so a guy's feet can get under there to allow a real close connection with the wall...and it just so happens that my home pull up bar is above the gloryhole so in addition to the top of the partition my dude can hang on to multiple bars as I work him over.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have always preferred wooden as I definitely lean way on the wall and love to grab the top (or handles) to hold on for dear life as my nuts get drained.

I have just installed a wooden one in my place...And it's in a doorway, super solid, with space underneath so a guy's feet can get under there to allow a real close connection with the wall...and it just so happens that my home pull up bar is above the gloryhole so in addition to the top of the partition my dude can hang on to multiple bars as I work him over.

Now this is a gloryhole to visit!

Reactions: Massey56