Gloryholes

leon1977: This is my first posting. I live in the Uk, there is a club in Bournemouth which has gloryholes in the boarding between the traps. The other night I was using one I put my cock through. I had a semi there was not much room to spare but as the girl started to wank me i got hard and filled hole but not to stop the pleasure I let her carry on. I now have some nice stretches on my shaft. I weight in at 9" long and 8" cercumference. Has anyone else had similiar sore problems

AnonyMs: Here in the States, glory holes tend to be in male only bathrooms. We do not have may uni-sex bathrooms. Is that common in the UK? And how do you know it was a girl?

longtimelurker: Well I've never seen a uni-sex toilet either. I'd imagine one of them was smuggled into the other.

But that kinda begs the question - how did the girl know about the glory holes in the gents or why were there glory holes in the ladies?

leon1977: Well it was in the gents. However the club is a bit wild it not a strange sight to see the opposite sex in the bog. I knew it was a girl because we spoke and had quite a few bevvies after. I would not have been bothered really if it was a fella or a bird. It was just for risk really.