Gloryholes

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

leon1977: This is my first posting. I live in the Uk, there is a club in Bournemouth which has gloryholes in the boarding between the traps. The other night I was using one I put my cock through. I had a semi there was not much room to spare but as the girl started to wank me i got hard and filled hole but not to stop the pleasure I let her carry on. I now have some nice stretches on my shaft. I weight in at 9" long and 8" cercumference. Has anyone else had similiar sore problems

2. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Here in the States, glory holes tend to be in male only bathrooms. We do not have may uni-sex bathrooms. Is that common in the UK? And how do you know it was a girl?

3. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: Well I've never seen a uni-sex toilet either. I'd imagine one of them was smuggled into the other.

But that kinda begs the question - how did the girl know about the glory holes in the gents or why were there glory holes in the ladies?

4. Imported

Gold Member

leon1977: Well it was in the gents. However the club is a bit wild it not a strange sight to see the opposite sex in the bog. I knew it was a girl because we spoke and had quite a few bevvies after. I would not have been bothered really if it was a fella or a bird. It was just for risk really.

5. nelly123

nelly123 New Member

interested to know which club ?

6. bossrev

bossrev New Member

gonna say BS. It was a lad

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice