GMA's Chris Cuomo & Sam Champion

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
They seem like real "buds" I think Sam has sugar in his tank, anyone know? and Chris Cuomo is a hunk! I think he has a big bulge any pics out there or do any of you guys see him at the gym? Sometimes it seems that they're a little sweet on each other! any comments? :tongue:

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I have seen Sam naked at the gym. Very small, downstairs.
And if I understood the 'sugar' comment correctly, yes, he's
'one of the boys'.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Here's a thread which I started almost a year ago about Chris Cuomo. It's funny that this should come up today as I was planning on posting some new pics to it sometime today. There's also a pic of both Chris and Sam in there as well. Just read through and you'll find it.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam is openly and proudly gay as stated. There also were many rumors flying around that he and Mike Piazza were a couple. At the height of these rumors, it was even believed that Mike was going to come out for Sam.

During that time, from what I gather, Mike was building a home on the Jersey shore and his "friend" Sam Champion was helping him decorate. But to hear it from the contractors, Sam directed everything, from interior decorating to coordinating with the architect and it was quite obvious Sam was the lady of the house.

It is now rumored that Mike decided not to come out for his career sake and Sam did not want to live a lie and decided to end it. Or alternately, Mike decided to end it for his career.

Reality or celeb gossip without basis? Who knows, except for their close friends, which either says a lot for their friends in that they are not talking, or the friends are not talking because there was nothing happening.

Either way, I am rather fond of Sam, he comes across as rather a fun person.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both of the Cuomo boys are hot. Chris's brother is Attorney General in New York. I'd love to see what Chris looks like naked and in my bed.

The dad was no slouch in his day. Look for a photo of Mario during his pro-baseball years. His cup runneth over, if you can find a good shot.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was getting ready for work while watching "Good Morning America" and wondering if there have been any sightings of Sam Champion or Chris Cuomo either at a gym locker room or at a men's room pisser.

Sam Champion is a little too gay for my taste (c'mon...you just know he tries on Diane Sawyer's pumps every day after the show), but Chris Cuomo? WOOF!:biggrin1:

Perriwinkle52

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny thing he is on TV now speaking with the new English 'Bachelor' who started by telling Chris Cuomo that he is such a goodlooking man...Chris was looking at his T.B.'s crotch and said wow! You are tall! just how big are you...?

Answer: 6' 5"

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In warm weather, Sam Champion can occasionally be spotted along the West Side Highway (or whatever they're calling that river front park these days) anywhere from around Christopher Street to a few blocks north (usually ending just past the area opposite of Westbeth). Saw him a few summers back wearing a black leather vest and that idiotic smile.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chris Cuomo is handsome, but has uttered such heinous homophobic shit over the years. Makes me think he's protesting too much...

Sam used to date another weather man -- a big honkin' muscular African-American guy on another channel. Don't know if they're still together.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Funny thing he is on TV now speaking with the new English 'Bachelor' who started by telling Chris Cuomo that he is such a goodlooking man...Chris was looking at his T.B.'s crotch and said wow! You are tall! just how big are you...?

Answer: 6' 5"

Ha, I saw that this morning.:biggrin1:

Chris Cuomo is handsome, but has uttered such heinous homophobic shit over the years. Makes me think he's protesting too much...

What sorts of homophobic shit? That is shocking, especially considering how easygoing and flirty he is with Sam.

There've been other threads on these two before, including one that I started about Chris Cuomo last year:

Chris Cuomo from GMA

GMA's Chris Cuomo & Sam Champion

needshumiliation

Experimental Member
Media
I initially found Chris Cuomo to be handsome, but I've been turned off because I have found him to be a "mimbo" (male bimbo), i.e., not too smart and rather superficial.

I found his remark about Prince Harry being expendible to be offensive. Frankly, the laugh is on him because Prince Harry will be in the spotlight for his entire life (trust me) and Chris Cuomo's name will be forgotten in the foreseeable future.

needshumiliation

Experimental Member
Media
One more thing...much as I don't particularly like Chris Cuomo, Andrew Cuomo is far more annoying. He is such an obvious opportunist that I cannot understand why anyone would vote for him.

I initially found Chris Cuomo to be handsome, but I've been turned off because I have found him to be a "mimbo" (male bimbo), i.e., not too smart and rather superficial.

I had a similar sentiment initially and then found him a turn-off as well but from my perspective I found him not only "mimboish" but arrogant and stiff which I believe may be due to his privileged upbringing and family name.

Much like the Royals he commented on, have a prominent family name in society gets you a free ride to elite institutions and a good position in life, brains not required.:rolleyes:

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I've posted this before:

I saw Sam naked in the shower once. Nice body from waist up, SMALL dick below. We used to go to the same gym here in NY.

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello guys,
Oh my Gosh, it is great to see that I was not the only person, who noticed the hunky Chris and obviously gay Sam on GMA!! Yes, str8 and married Chris is clearly flirting with Sam and it is so cute!! :wink: