GnR @ Best Buy?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Forget the damn GNR isnt metal debate and just enjoy the fucking good news. After going to see them (Axl) last year i cant wait to hear this album. Its been far to long in the making ad far, far to long waiting

And chocko thanks for the link :You_Rock_Emoticon: It sounds fucking awesome

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry but he's about 20 years past his prime.
And he was never that talented to begin with.

Axl is regarded as one of the best front men in history in most circles including mine and “past his prime” = maybe we should wait for the album before we judge it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You better pick up the new rolling stone magazine. Axel just said he is still mixing tracks so it may be put on hold yet again.
:( I am hopeful. :smile:

GnR is not metal. HAte to be nitpicky.
Arguable.
I'm curious as to how it sounds, particularly if Bumblefoot's playing on it; the guy is one of the best rock guitarists in the world.
So far, I love what I've heard. But you never know.

confess, you just want the free Dr Pepper
Maybeee. However, I may just want your hot ass...

Forget the damn GNR isnt metal debate and just enjoy the fucking good news. After going to see them (Axl) last year i cant wait to hear this album. Its been far to long in the making ad far, far to long waiting
Soooo jealous you were able to see them live!

And chocko thanks for the link :You_Rock_Emoticon: It sounds fucking awesome
Thanks!

Axl is regarded as one of the best front men in history in most circles including mine and “past his prime” = maybe we should wait for the album before we judge it.
I agree. Early on he was really channeling Halford, but grew into his own and showed promise of being one of the best front men. If he weren't such an egotistical ass he may proven to be a legend. :(