go back to restaurant to get waitress number??

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she smiled, paused and hesitated......stuttered over a few words.....and told me, "you had to put me on the spot uh?".....paused again, and then in a low voice said, no, im sorry.......and i smiled and told her thats cool...as to not make her feel akward.......then her voice changed and got louder, and said........"well maybe.....how about this, im working all next weekend, stop by and then yes, you can have it".
on the way out, we locked eyes again and i said ok see ya christina....and she responded by ok see ya soon with a big smile.

i am posting this because.......im still learning with women and sometimes i fail and get walked on because i am easy manipulated. so right now i am confused and concerned, that if i do go back, she will think im a sucker and already have an image that im a chump.

i am confused, that if she was interested, why wouldnt she just give me her number. yes, i did ask her in front of my friends........i did this to show her i had balls and wasnt scared, and also i did this because there was also 2 girls with me........and i wanted to show her that these girls were just friends, and i wasnt hiding anything if i went up to her 1on1.
so maybe i did put her on the spot, and she wanted to but didnt want to come off as a slut??

WOMEN????
so, should i go back? and should i go myself, or bring a friend? im ok going myself........but again going back to my image problem, i dont want to seem like a desperate prick going myself.....then having her think im easy to control.

Good luck with that one whatever you decide to do. BTW, waitresses payscales are highly dependent upon tips, it's not beneath one to seduce you for a tip especially if it's just a harmless flirtation. The most polished of them all are strippers, those hospitality whores have husbands and bf's, some even lesbians. And those sirens can smile for an 8 hour shift, flirt and seduce for mad cash. The really good one's have a customer list that comes back for more. Same holds for waitresses and barmaids. It works that way even for men in the industry too, so it's not one sided. Keep them coming back for more, watch "Cocktail" and pay attention. They recruit their customer's to sit on bar stools. Pour you as much as you want and then pour you out in the streets for the police to earn their pay with DUI/DWI. Sorry for the negative press regarding bars, but they aren't in that business so the rest of us can get laid.