Go Fuck Your Self!

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously! Try it!

Get down on your hands and knees, slip your cock between your thighs and go at your own ass hole! I can't really fit more than the head in my own ass, but good lord does it feel amazing. Its one of my favourite ways to settle down for the evening and get myself off. I'm not flexible enough to suck myself but I can sure as hell fuck myself!

Best part? Anyone ever says "Go fuck yourself" you can confidently, with your head held high, say "I did, and it felt amazing!"

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my cock wont reach that far and when its hard it wont bend, so i think you are full of shit

On the contrary. My cock is still pliable even when I'm my version of being fully hard! I've not been able to have sex with anyone yet so this is the damn closest I can get and I enjoy every moment of it, I have no reason to lie.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Seriously! Try it!

Get down on your hands and knees, slip your cock between your thighs and go at your own ass hole! I can't really fit more than the head in my own ass, but good lord does it feel amazing. Its one of my favourite ways to settle down for the evening and get myself off. I'm not flexible enough to suck myself but I can sure as hell fuck myself!

Best part? Anyone ever says "Go fuck yourself" you can confidently, with your head held high, say "I did, and it felt amazing!"

Vid it.