Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted a thread a couple weeks back asking anyone if they had ever worn a these briefs.

OrganicGoSoftware.JPG

Above is a picture of the briefs. They are rather light and are made out of 90% Organically grown cotton and 10% lycra. The fabric is VERY stretchy as you can see my penis basically forces it to take the form of however I am hanging to a certain extent.

They dont feel tight at all and they offer full bottom coverage. I think the BEST feature of these briefs is the fly. It is by far the most functional fly I have ever used. For the most part I wear these when I go out drinking mainly because of the functional fly and my overly weak bladder. Its like a match made in heaven.

I must admit the organic cotton is terrible in regards to if you dont shake every last drop of piss off your member. You basically get a big wet spot if you dont. Also due to the thin material these are not great to wear all day. I tried wearing them to work for a day and found myself after about 5 hours pulling them down every so often from giving me a wedgie.

Other than that I am pretty pleased. The construction is pretty high grade with all the additional stitching, the wasteband is nondescript and the leg openings are loose without being saggy.

Overall: 8/10