goal: not jerking off/masturbating for...

D

deleted12830

lol, only ten days?? more luck next time!

I stayed for 40 days after watching the movie, and when I did it at last it was such a strong orgasm I fell to my knees, and then it hurt like mad for a couple of days... that didn't keep me from jerking off a couple of times more that day, tho lol

next time I tried could even last 2 weeks...

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah I gone without for about 2 weeks. And then I ended up having a vivid dream and released itself. Lol.

Do what u gotta do, but don't let it build up too much, because you'll probably end up fucking a toaster. Lol.

Yeah same here, didn't do it for a couple of weeks because I was busy as hell with finals during gredschool. I woke up one morning and my boxers wre so wet I thought I had pissed in the bed!:eek:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in a situation where I had to abstain from jacking off for about 3 months.
It was difficult.

I don't recommend it.

Somehow you survived. WHEW.

As Chris Rock once said., "Just because you can do it, doesn't mean it's to be done. Just because you can do it, doesn't make it a good fucking idea..."

Heh.

D

deleted509196

Don't think I've ever gone any more than a week without, might have gone a few days but not for ages. I generally like to quite often, and will if I want to. Good luck though if you want to go awhile without.