God Bless The Kilt

24cm_member

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kilts on building sites?

Damn.

You never see kilts here in Canada. It sucks. Maybe I should start a trend.

Try Glengarry County or Cape Breton. Both have high Gaelic populations and the Kilt is worn with pride (well during Highland games at least, lol).

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Student loans? I know the feeling.

We should start up a Toronto area wearing-kilts-for-the-hell-of-it club :biggrin1:

24cm_member

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be in that for sure. We need women to join to! Those little school girl kilts (I went to a catholic high school) mmm mmm good ;)

Packin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
couldn't agree more m8. kilts rock. i wear em at work every day -- i'm a bagpiper. plus just around too. the whole 'regimental' thing tho -- i'm 100% scottish but a lot of the time i'm wearin a supporter underneath my kilt cause of my size (i just don't admit to it). trouble is, when i let my equipment hang free under there -- wearin the kilt feels so damn sexy to that it turns me on and before i know it i'm sportin a semi - or more - and there's really no way to hide that with what i'm packin down there. at least not in a kilt. and it's no fun when you can't stand up and walk around.
i have a thing for wearin sexy underpants so i make it work for me ... but i gotta say, for the very well hung bloke (hangin soft at 8" or over like me), it really can be dicey.
whatever, with or without jox on underneath, i loves me my kilts.

jason

JC - Blackwatch.jpg.jpg

JC[Hung  Lad-a].jpg

Goldcouch 2MeshJock.jpg.jpg

View From Below (9).JPG

6BlkTRegimental1.jpg.JPG

Media
couldn't agree more m8. kilts rock. i wear em at work every day -- i'm a bagpiper. plus just around too. the whole 'regimental' thing tho -- i'm 100% scottish but a lot of the time i'm wearin a supporter underneath my kilt cause of my size (i just don't admit to it). trouble is, when i let my equipment hang free under there -- wearin the kilt feels so damn sexy to that it turns me on and before i know it i'm sportin a semi - or more - and there's really no way to hide that with what i'm packin down there. at least not in a kilt. and it's no fun when you can't stand up and walk around.
i have a thing for wearin sexy underpants so i make it work for me ... but i gotta say, for the very well hung bloke (hangin soft at 8" or over like me), it really can be dicey.
whatever, with or without jox on underneath, i loves me my kilts.

jason

View attachment 22861

View attachment 22862

View attachment 22863

View attachment 22872

View attachment 22873

Whew Lawd have mercy.

I almost fell out of my chair. :biggrin1: