god damn celebs

Goon: There are plenty that are rich and famous with little dicks too.

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was watching a TV documentry on plastic surgery, one doctor who did penile implants said he has had some celebs come in for enlargements. I think male celebs get the implants more than we would think. When your rich you can afford any changes on your body in the pursuit of perfection.

Also celebs have to keep up an image, like rock stars or action movie stars so maybe they feel pressured to have implants to live up to the image.

Goon:
Originally posted by lokican@Apr 25 2005, 09:23 AM
I was watching a TV documentry on plastic surgery, one doctor who did penile implants said he has had some celebs come in for enlargements. I think male celebs get the implants more than we would think. When your rich you can afford any changes on your body in the pursuit of perfection.

Also celebs have to keep up an image, like rock stars or action movie stars so maybe they feel pressured to have implants to live up to the image.
[post=304630]Quoted post[/post]​
I dunno...it's one thing having someone take a scalpel to your face...but your DICK??

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I share your skepticism, goon. If the success rate were up toward 100% it would be different, but even then I would keep my penis as is, thank you kindly.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I've seen or read a documentary on penis enlargement surgery once... from what they told, I don't think your dick is in for heavy-duty use after it. They lengthen it by snipping off some sinews or connective tissue holding it inside, and then sew it on somewhere lower again, thus bringingn out more length. Physical conditions therefore also limit the range of additional length to less than an inch, and moreover, you can't tell me the new connections are as tight as the older ones have been. I'm glad I don't need it. Don't like the thought of scalpels and other surgeon instruments near my genitals.

Bruce

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Goon@Apr 25 2005, 03:13 PM
I dunno...it's one thing having someone take a scalpel to your face...but your DICK??
[post=304742]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, ladies take it to the tits. But you're right; genital self-mutilation is generally a sign of sexual abuse. The working theory is that they're guilty if they felt any pleasure out of it. Either way, it is kinda creepy.