God damn that's ugly....

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For men

Pleated pants and golf shirts... yuck!!!!

For women

WAL-MART fashion or the Dress Barn, anything at those stores will make you look like you are ready for the carnival! lol!!!!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sandals several sizes too small are hideous but so are sandals several sizes too big, shoes that are worn down at the heel bring any outfit down and it's amazing how many well dressed women I see, then I see them walk away and their heels are scuffed and worn down.
It isn't clothes but chipped nail varnish is one of my pet hates, it just looks so tacky.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You don't think I'm tell the truth???:biggrin1: Would you believe it....my scanner isn't working.....:tongue: Damn those 'proper' photos!! I'd love to show my mid 80's shell suit!!

Hey, that's my excuse! Which is why I can't show any pictures of me with the BIG hair shellacked with Aqua Net hairspray and those Bolero jackets with the matching dress shorts and heels......:wink:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I had a scanner. I have a picture of me in a cheerleading uniform.:eek: Someone has the other copy of it, I'm not sure who, but that's how all of my friends saw it. One person saw the picture and said "Damn that girl is ugly!" LOL. I passed for an ugly girl. Anyway, I don't like this "emo" look. The guys were girl pants and tight shirts with a weird haircut. The girls wear the same thing as the guys and even have the same haircuts but with too much make-up.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish I had a scanner. I have a picture of me in a cheerleading uniform.:eek: Someone has the other copy of it, I'm not sure who, but that's how all of my friends saw it. One person saw the picture and said "Damn that girl is ugly!" LOL. I passed for an ugly girl. Anyway, I don't like this "emo" look. The guys were girl pants and tight shirts with a weird haircut. The girls wear the same thing as the guys and even have the same haircuts but with too much make-up.

Darn, I would love to see that! :biggrin1: "emo" look? I haven't heard the term.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darn, I would love to see that!:biggrin1: "emo" look? I haven't heard the term.

It's a new thing that started in my generation unfortunately. My high school pretty much had four basic groups the emo kids, the gothic kids, the gangster kids, and other. It seemed like emo was becoming so trendy in my school, I'm glad I got out of there, most of those emo kids were more annoying than I can describe and looked like idiots.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You could always come over and look at my albums in the comfort of my living room!!:tongue: :tongue:

Okay.....but you have to tell me how great I looked in my bubble skirts and jelly shoes. And I'll tell you that you how sexy you looked in your miami vice pink blazer and white pants....:tongue:

It's a new thing that started in my generation unfortunately. My high school pretty much had four basic groups the emo kids, the gothic kids, the gangster kids, and other. It seemed like emo was becoming so trendy in my school, I'm glad I got out of there, most of those emo kids were more annoying than I can describe and looked like idiots.

So, emo was like an asexual look that both sexes wore?

And whatever happened to "jocks", "stoners", and "geeks"? :rolleyes:

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how about the hipster tight jean cut-offs?

the 'hidden o' little shorts with crap like "angel" written on the ass...

the frat boy putrid pink polo with popped collar and nasty aquamarine/teal shorts...

also the frat boy headstraps on sunglasses...

the shorts pieced together with millions of scraps of different plaid materials... where the hell did these come from?

t-shirts with argyle print on them. hell, anything with argyle print that isn't a sweater.

cash money baller t-shirts with $100 bills printed all over them... UGH YOU ARENT GANGSTA.

white rimmed sunglasses.

sorry, i work at a theme park and see stupid fashions constantly.

one thing i do like is those tight long blouse/shirt/dress things that come down over the hips... worn correctly and its positively hot.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay.....but you have to tell me how great I looked in my bubble skirts and jelly shoes. And I'll tell you that you how sexy you looked in your miami vice pink blazer and white pants....:tongue:

So, emo was like an asexual look that both sexes wore?

And whatever happened to "jocks", "stoners", and "geeks"? :rolleyes:

There were a lot of people that weren't really associated with any group because they were original. The people who were in those other groups didn't really associate with anybody outside of that group. There were people who weren't in any of those groups but had the same interests and looks. Since they were friends with whoever they were kind of shunned from those groups. Needless to say the majority was people who were just themselves and didn't care to be labled. Also, there was a limited amount of people in my school that could even be considered stoners but there was a lot of people that smoked weed. There was probably about 5 other people in my school that smoked like I do and this is out of like over 2,000 students. Some of the jocks looked like gangsters and even a couple looked emo. Hell I joined the football team but I ended up quitting because I didn't like the coach. That was when I really looked like a stoner with long hair, unique clothes, and blood shot eyes.:cool:

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugg boots/mukluks - wearing these in summer with a short skirt just makes your legs look like twigs.

You wouldn't believe how many (tarty) girls wear ugg boots all year round in Australia! Apparently, if you're young and tarty, ugg boots can be worn anywhere and with anything! *shudder* It's the same with men and thongs/flip-flops- they wear them all the time, even in winter. I remember seeing a guy in the middle of the street, in the rain with his rather blue feet in thongs... Crazy!

Also, I hate the sight of over-styled jeans- the ones that are bleached, patterend and bejewelled on the one pair... Nasty.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
honey, check out this informational/instructional video for clarification:

How To Be Emo

Ah, thanks DC DEEP....now I understand. :smile:

Believe it or not, there was a time when I was considered hip and cool. Now I just want to "turn down that music" and cut bangs. My mother was right! :mad: :rolleyes:

D_Ted Riding Hooded

Experimental Member
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew1877

You could always come over and look at my albums in the comfort of my living room!!:tongue: :tongue:

Oh...but I'm sure you look good in anything.......And who told you what I used to wear when I went to Blackpool in 1990???!!!

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On men: Trousers that are too short, and/or tight, trousers that have so many articles stuffed into the pockets it looks like that guy has some very strange growths, wife-beater t-shirts, those jeans that dont cover the behind (what's that all about?), food stained ties/shirts, strong smelling fly-spray type after-shave.

On women: Anything that produces a 'muffin top', large girls baring their bellies (get a mirror!), 'cute' logo t-shirts (how old are you?), trackie bottoms with elasticated ankles, chipped nail varnish, strong & sickly perfume, visible bra straps, pendulous breasted but bra-less, black & brown worn together.

That's just for starters!