God Damn you US of A

my tribe eats dogs. they choose someone's pet for sacrifice in the family, actually. and then they shoot it, cook it, and have a feast. this is when there is a newborn in the family. but i've never ate it before.

i was sad b/c when one of my cousins was born (i was about 7 years old), they chose MY DOG. :mad:

Barbaric and savage.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, I might say I could have done without more Turkey, gives me the gas you see. Had to get straight home and break out the gin and tonic. All is better now then.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God Damn you US of A. If I see another F'ing Turkey for 364 days it will be too soon. :tongue:
My mom is a fantastic cook and yesterdays meal was one of her best in years. I don't know what was different but the flavors just melded together superbly.

Today I had a turkey sandwich on whole wheat toast with cranberry sauce, romaine lettuce, crabmeat dressing, 1/2 a teaspoon of turkey gravy and honey mustard. It was friggin' awesome!

Tomorrow I will have to remember to slice some tomato and add a couple thin slices of that Danish Havarti cheese we have in the fridge I bet that will be even better. :smile: :cool: