god damnit gay guys!!!!

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
after looking at the pics of a BEAUTIFUL bed and breakfast that is owned by one of the members here, I am just totally disgusted.

Several of the pics showed a bunch of gay guys hanging out by the pool,
and they were all in PERFECT shape!!

gay guys,,, HOW DO YOU DO IT?

ahhh, all I eat is brown rice, chicken, and salmon!

:confused:

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know about you, but I look beautiful and perfect ALL THE TIME. We just have higher standards than heterosexuals.

You know how women complain about Playgirl bunnies looking nothing like real women? Well, apply that standard, but doubled, to gay men and that's how you get perfect bodies hanging out at the B&B. Many guys in SF/LA/NYC actually do look like that.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
gays like to make money so they exagerate everything. in the gay community is 10 times more expensive, that is why even though i am bi i tend to shy away from th gay community, it disgusts me at times

I love the gay community, I hang out in west hollywood often..
I have never EVER had a bad experience there.
then again, I am not gay, so I guess I dont really feel the pressure to look a certain way :)

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the gay community, I hang out in west hollywood often..
I have never EVER had a bad experience there.
then again, I am not gay, so I guess I dont really feel the pressure to look a certain way :)

i am not saying it's a bad thing i am just saying it's not for me, I will give you an example go to a straight restauraunt look at the menu then go to a gay restauraunt that serves the same type of food and look at the menu compare prices, you will see it costs a lot more money, I myself am not gay either, i am bi

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
hmmmm

I will try to notice, gay places are usually much "nicer" than run o' the mill straight places.
However, I am so damn jewish and cheap I will not spend more than 40 bucks on a meal ANYWHERE

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gays like to make money so they exagerate everything. in the gay community is 10 times more expensive, that is why even though i am bi i tend to shy away from th gay community, it disgusts me at times

Everything in San Francisco is very expensive: twice the price that I pay in suburban.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I went to a class reunion! I thought I walked into the class of "59" by mistake, but when you are single and live in NYC; you tend to take better care of yourself.
Moderate Diet
Exercise
Yoga
A good haircut
Good tailored clothing
Lots of sex
That's my secret!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The secret truth is that through eugenics Gay Men have been genetically engineered to be taller, more physically buff, smarter, more attractive, have great senses of humor; and be more creative. :smile:

Let the conservative right beware we really are breeding more homosexuals on purpose!
Our master plan is to have Gay Men rule the earth. (insert sinister laugh here) :tongue:

njqt466

after looking at the pics of a BEAUTIFUL bed and breakfast that is owned by one of the members here, I am just totally disgusted.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, the reason everyone looked sooo good in the ads is because only the good looking gays are photographed. All the other gays are "out of shot" when the pictures are taken. LOL!!!

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Your problem must be all that alcohol you've been consuming at dinner with novice bottom!:biggrin1: