God has spoken to me

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
God has spoken to me and instructed me to go to Florida and burn down the church that is planning to burn the Koran.
Hopefully the members of the church will leave the property. No one wants another David Koresh situation.
"Evil thrives when good men do nothing" and I am willing to put my life on the line to obey this call.
I ask for your prayers.
I suspect that none of the church members have loved ones serving in the armed services. Their actions are endangering the lives of Americans who are fighting to preserve and protect their sorry asses. It is an outrage!

Argonaut 1975

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Burning Korans is certainly the wrong thing to do. Not because, as some keep claiming, Islam is a religion of peace (1400 years of history make that a lie) but because maintaining a moral high ground at least lets people know who wears the white hats.

Still at least this idiot has more balls than that PZ Meyers nut. That clown would desecrate a communion wafer, knowing Christians wouldn't do anything, but he wouldn't do the same to a Koran, knowing Muslims would have his head on a pike.

D

deleted15807

May God be with you. May his rod and his staff protect and comfort you.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Their actions are endangering the lives of Americans who are fighting to preserve and protect their sorry asses.
While I agree the pastor down in Florida is a first-rate moron, I'm really sick and tired of hearing this stupid remark tossed around (mostly on right-wing talk radio) to bolster someone's ideological viewpoint.

It simply isn't true. Nothing happening in the middle east is a threat to my sorry ass. Our troops haven't been over there fighting for the liberty and freedom of US citizens. They're fighting to protect the assets and interests of the oligarchs of the petrochemical industry...end of story.

The fucktards who were in control of our government on 9/12/2001 did far more damage to our liberties with their ironically-named piece of shit knee-jerk overreaction of a bill in the USA PATRIOT Act than any foreign enemy could ever have done.

As soon as some other country sends their army over here and try to topple our government, set up a puppet replacement styled after their own, and occupy our land while stealing our natural resources, then you'll have valid cause to talk about US troops fighting to protect our freedoms. Until then, stow it.

marquis999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If one of the goals of the "war against terrorism" is to win over the hearts and minds of the moderate muslims, wouldn't an inflammatory act such as burning the Koran be getting dangerously close to sedition?

I know... free speech and all that, but if you're deliberately taking actions that are contrary to the war effort.

It is just stupid. You can't win a fight be lowering the bar.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a freak of a human being with an internet obtained ministry, in a backwater town, with all of about 50 congregants, garners non-stop national attention for an idiotic ploy meant to embarrass Obama and all those lefties supporting freedom of religion and the Immans right to build his community center

i'm telling you, the liberal press is at the top of its game!!!

bearvwe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"When you to talk to God, its called prayer. When God talks to you, its called paranoid schizophrenia."

"Good people do good deeds. Evil people people do evil deeds. For good people to do evil deeds, it takes religion."

And Hazelgod, remember that the mission statement of the US Army is "to fight and win our nation's wars" - no mention of defending. So the US presumably needs to be permanently at war somewhere or the Army would have nothing to do.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight