God...I miss having sex with a big penis!!!

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alright...I needed a place to vent my frustrations...I hope ya'll don't mind. I miss a big penis!!!! If I have sex one more time with a guy who is smaller than average or average...I am going to scream. and not with pleasure I might add. It is always OK...never amazing. I miss it so much...and all I want is a man who cares about me and is packing a big one...I want someone who is sexually compatible with me...and I am sick of trying to find someone who I am interested in..and vice versa...

I need help!!!!

Okay...sorry for the uninteresting thread...I just needed to get that off my chest...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alright...I needed a place to vent my frustrations...I hope ya'll don't mind. I miss a big penis!!!! If I have sex one more time with a guy who is smaller than average or average...I am going to scream. and not with pleasure I might add. It is always OK...never amazing. I miss it so much...and all I want is a man who cares about me and is packing a big one...I want someone who is sexually compatible with me...and I am sick of trying to find someone who I am interested in..and vice versa...

I need help!!!!

Okay...sorry for the uninteresting thread...I just needed to get that off my chest...[/quote]

I'm in Georgia and am having the same issues here. Perhaps we need to form a SE Regional club of size queens. :cool::tongue:

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I need help!!!!

Okay...sorry for the uninteresting thread...I just needed to get that off my chest...[/quote]

I'm in Georgia and am having the same issues here. Perhaps we need to form a SE Regional club of size queens. :cool::tongue:

You know...I have honestly tried to figure out the solution...I want a relationship..and sex is part of a relationship..and I would love nothing more than to have both...

thank you for your response...

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im no foot long subway special but Id try and make you scream any ways and as for the off the chest bit I'll leave that joke alone. but being serious I have known people in a similar place. every now and then you just need to vent and when it comes to sex if its not working it can frustrate you more than anything else in the world

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I need help!!!!

Okay...sorry for the uninteresting thread...I just needed to get that off my chest...
wow i bet all or most of my ex's feel this way kinda a turn on i think hot!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I need help!!!!

Buy a toy,if my dick was all that for my wife I would not be with her!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pictures please, not that I am interested in going to Louisiana but want to know who I talk to ...

B_whitewifeaddicted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there pinupgal....i can totally relate to what u r saying....i know that the only time i am satisfied is when the guy is over 9 inches long and also thick....i want to be bottomed out and when i suck i want to feel like my mouth and throat can't handle it all.

I am married to a guy with a tiny dick. I know how small dicks can be and I assure you....if I didn't play around I would go stock raving mad.....If u ask me why i married a small dick I may have to kill u cause I am so sick of answering that ?

Reactions: TinyStickle