God...I miss having sex with a big penis!!!

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
All my ex's have expressed having far more satisfying sex with men who were not me, and who were smaller. Perhaps for you, as for many men, size is psychological.

LisaLisa77

1st Like
Media
Seems to me the problem is widespread! What kills me is men who talk a good game..bragging about size..how long they can last..how good they eat pussy. Then, after you give them the benefit of the doubt and take the relationship to the *sexual* level, you find out his size is avarage *at best*...... he eats pussy like he's a contestant at a chicken wing eating contest......... and to top it all off..that *all nighter* he claimed he could provide..turned into *gone in 60 seconds* Men just have no clue what *love making* is about. Sure..lots of us have sex and enjoy it....but how many of you *really* take the time to *experience* your partner. You have no clue what their bodies feel like. For example..how many intimate details do you remember about the last person you were with? Was their skin thin & soft..or thicker and smooth..were his veins large..or barely noticable..did her lips seem to like the tip of the tongue or just her clit..does he like it when i suck on his nipples as much as i do & are his sensations the same as mine....she has one ear that is deformed and tries to cover it with her hair..does it turn her on because i tease it & play with it to let her know shes beautiful no matter what.... does it turn him on when i make him watch me suck on the finger tips he cut off with a saw....his neck is very sensative..especially just behind his earlobes....she seems to like deep gyrating motion thats soft..and not the pulsating in and out....he quivers when the tip of your tongue slowly teases the head of his cock under the tip. It's all these *little* things that are important and make sex enjoyable..and lovemaking even better. The biggest turnoff for a woman is *believing* he or she *has what you need*....and finding out during the first intimate encounter that everything you had anticipated all went to shit in 5 seconds or less. Guys..if you tell us your wanker is big..make sure it's at least an 8 ....... ya never know when your next date will be with someone who look's like they've been hit with a splitting maul..and you've forgot that 2x4 to strap across your ass to keep ya from falling in! Maybe us women need to start a support for underpriviledged pussy!

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So be up-front about what you must have. Personals ads are actually very good, if written very specifically and the candidates carefully screened.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow LisaLisa...bitter? Rather then denigrate all men maybe you would be wise to take a look at your own history of choosing the wrong men. That might actually serve you better in the future. Just a thought.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Hi there pinupgal....i can totally relate to what u r saying....i know that the only time i am satisfied is when the guy is over 9 inches long and also thick....i want to be bottomed out and when i suck i want to feel like my mouth and throat can't handle it all.

I am married to a guy with a tiny dick. I know how small dicks can be and I assure you....if I didn't play around I would go stock raving mad.....If u ask me why i married a small dick I may have to kill u cause I am so sick of answering that ?

what about your bra size
doyou get sick of answering that

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Seems to me the problem is widespread! What kills me is men who talk a good game..bragging about size..how long they can last..how good they eat pussy. Then, after you give them the benefit of the doubt and take the relationship to the *sexual* level, you find out his size is avarage *at best*...... he eats pussy like he's a contestant at a chicken wing eating contest......... and to top it all off..that *all nighter* he claimed he could provide..turned into *gone in 60 seconds* Men just have no clue what *love making* is about. Sure..lots of us have sex and enjoy it....but how many of you *really* take the time to *experience* your partner. You have no clue what their bodies feel like. For example..how many intimate details do you remember about the last person you were with? Was their skin thin & soft..or thicker and smooth..were his veins large..or barely noticable..did her lips seem to like the tip of the tongue or just her clit..does he like it when i suck on his nipples as much as i do & are his sensations the same as mine....she has one ear that is deformed and tries to cover it with her hair..does it turn her on because i tease it & play with it to let her know shes beautiful no matter what.... does it turn him on when i make him watch me suck on the finger tips he cut off with a saw....his neck is very sensative..especially just behind his earlobes....she seems to like deep gyrating motion thats soft..and not the pulsating in and out....he quivers when the tip of your tongue slowly teases the head of his cock under the tip. It's all these *little* things that are important and make sex enjoyable..and lovemaking even better. The biggest turnoff for a woman is *believing* he or she *has what you need*....and finding out during the first intimate encounter that everything you had anticipated all went to shit in 5 seconds or less. Guys..if you tell us your wanker is big..make sure it's at least an 8 ....... ya never know when your next date will be with someone who look's like they've been hit with a splitting maul..and you've forgot that 2x4 to strap across your ass to keep ya from falling in! Maybe us women need to start a support for underpriviledged pussy!

well I dunno about most of your talkin there
but I know some female friends very well
and I like to think that means I am a good lover
even tho I dont sleep with my female friends (which might be ideal)

LisaLisa77

1st Like
Media
I'm by no means bitter..just making a generalized statment( i've noticed alot of complaints from women here). I'm not saying *all* men are innatentive or lacking in sensuality. The point i was trying to make was..in my experiences..men build themselves up to be these *endowed* lovers..and when it comes time to get intimate..they have one third of what they had you believing they had. Why risk a possible good relationship going bad with such a misrepresentation.The sad part is....penis size has a very small part in sexual satisfaction..ask any gay woman. As for my *history* of choosing the wrong men..i'm 44 and i've only been with 5 men..one of which i was married to for 16 years....i really dont have much experience in choosing the *wrong* men....i've just learned alot about sexuality the past 25 years..lol

LisaLisa77

1st Like
Media
Rob..my statements were hypothetical....possible scenarios that one may encounter....my direction was leading to our lack of really *knowing* what our partners feel like and what makes *them* feel good 8) I have no problem pleasing a man..i'm actually quite good at it..my problem lies in having that *soul* connection. I don't want to have sex with a man..i want to worship him!

D_Jack Hammerschitz

Experimental Member
Media
Rob..my statements were hypothetical....possible scenarios that one may encounter....my direction was leading to our lack of really *knowing* what our partners feel like and what makes *them* feel good 8) I have no problem pleasing a man..i'm actually quite good at it..my problem lies in having that *soul* connection. I don't want to have sex with a man..i want to worship him!

That is a very interesting way you posit that connection there. I assume its based on respect and admiration that you feel that connection would be built. Have you come close to finding that?

LisaLisa77

1st Like
Media
Unfortunately..i haven't. I have met alot of nice men..but none who make that *internal* connection. To me....without that lack of soul you can never experience all your partner has to give..you can never really *feel* whats meant in the actions of your lover. If i'm going to be intimate with a man..it's going to be worshipping his body..making him know how good HE feels....and how good he makes me feel. I'm very confident in my abilities as a partner and a lover....and i'm very in tuned to my partners needs. I just need to find someone who shares and appreciates the depth of my spirit..and who understands their own personal sexuality 8)

D_Jack Hammerschitz

Experimental Member
Media
Unfortunately..i haven't. I have met alot of nice men..but none who make that *internal* connection. To me....without that lack of soul you can never experience all your partner has to give..you can never really *feel* whats meant in the actions of your lover. If i'm going to be intimate with a man..it's going to be worshipping his body..making him know how good HE feels....and how good he makes me feel. I'm very confident in my abilities as a partner and a lover....and i'm very in tuned to my partners needs. I just need to find someone who shares and appreciates the depth of my spirit..and who understands their own personal sexuality 8)

I wish you luck in that search.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I have sex one more time with a guy in his 20s who can stay hard for an hour, but seems to take two hours to cum if he cums at all (whether we're getting him off together or he's doing it by himself, doesn't seem to matter).......

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately..i haven't. I have met alot of nice men..but none who make that *internal* connection. To me....without that lack of soul you can never experience all your partner has to give..you can never really *feel* whats meant in the actions of your lover. If i'm going to be intimate with a man..it's going to be worshipping his body..making him know how good HE feels....and how good he makes me feel. I'm very confident in my abilities as a partner and a lover....and i'm very in tuned to my partners needs...

I needs to pound your ass into a nursing home! You are one hot mama.