God...I miss having sex with a big penis!!!

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in Georgia and am having the same issues here. Perhaps we need to form a SE Regional club of size queens. :cool::tongue:

Unfortunately, love, I'm in the SW Region. I have some family in Georgia, though!

Louisiana is a wonderful place. And we have plenty of well-equipped guys around here. I got lucky with Cajun heritage. My poor brothers are more Irish...

Lovergirl64

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your'e certainly not alone.
I've been with someone for almost 19 years - and have been unsatisfied this whole time - realizing it more now that my kids are getting older - I now know how important sex is and I'm tired of not getting what I want or need.
So, if you feel this way, stick to what you want . I wish I had realized this before I had gotten married. Things could have been so different for me
Good luck

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh boohoo im married and in a relationship that has produced offspring and gives me someone to grow od with but i miss having big cock!

word of advice, lovergirl: there are only two types of people in this world. married and bored or single and lonely.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish I could get me some pussy up in here, where yall at? You need to send me a message right now

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alright...I needed a place to vent my frustrations...I hope ya'll don't mind. I miss a big penis!!!! If I have sex one more time with a guy who is smaller than average or average...I am going to scream. and not with pleasure I might add. It is always OK...never amazing. I miss it so much...and all I want is a man who cares about me and is packing a big one...I want someone who is sexually compatible with me...and I am sick of trying to find someone who I am interested in..and vice versa...

I need help!!!!

Okay...sorry for the uninteresting thread...I just needed to get that off my chest...

Start telling men what you want. You may get what you want.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh boohoo im married and in a relationship that has produced offspring and gives me someone to grow od with but i miss having big cock!

word of advice, lovergirl: there are only two types of people in this world. married and bored or single and lonely.

Bored isn't as bad as lonely...

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Duder... No sympathy whatsoever.

How did you make it to marriage? Did you wait til marriage to see his penis? Did you think you were somehow not being shallow by ignoring your need/want for a big one?

Scares me that I could make the mistake of marrying someone who would be silent about what they want for years and years and that I am not giving it to them (even if it's not about penis size it could be something else).

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks! I posed for it myself. My real name?

Clive Owen.

I just want to say that I thought your performance in Children of Men and the movie in general, was incredible.

As for the op's adam's apple, stretch, it is too far to the side to be that familiar telltale sign of masculinity above the waist. No, I am pretty sure it is simply late stage oral cancer. She might want to get that checked out. like, immediately...

corridor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh, I am heading home to La. in a few days. But I already gots a woman...

g/l :biggrin1:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't get it... Maybe it's because I'm young but can't you just buy a sex machine? People don't give "max pleasure" to people anyway; we've found a way to make both sexes obsolete.

Obviously more development goes into female toys, but the Venus5k is a weird thing for men... I suppose it works as it sells.

Point: Go buy a dildo, sex machine, something.

Seriously...

Oh, and if you REALLY have intentions of actually cheating on your husband I hope he finds out; yes I am wishing you ill will. That's fucking mean. I mean as much as I hate to admit it the penis is a hunk of meat, thats it, and if you're willing ti risk jeopardizing your entire life for a hunk of meat that's longer you are, in my opinion, pathetic.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good point was made in one of the earlier posts, that you haven't specified what you consider to be a "big penis". I can't speak for the OP; but from experience I have learned not to accept anything under 7" x 5.25". However, bigger is always better. :biggrin1::wink::naughty: