God...I miss having sex with a big penis!!!

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...whatever...that is definitely still an adams apple I see in your avatar. On a different note...njqt466...I'm sorry but I have to ask...5.25" girth? Where did you come up with that dimension? Just curious...:smile:

p244948

Just Browsing
Media
I hope that you will find a way to solve this issue...

DO SOMETHING WHAT YOU ARE WAITING ??

IS THERE ANYONE FROM LOUISIANA WHO CAN HELP THIS LADY!!

HOPE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, join the club, Pinup! Aren't we all looking ... ? And by big, I mean 9" and more. But they are a rare breed, despite the impression given by this site.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and if you REALLY have intentions of actually cheating on your husband I hope he finds out; yes I am wishing you ill will. That's fucking mean. I mean as much as I hate to admit it the penis is a hunk of meat, thats it, and if you're willing ti risk jeopardizing your entire life for a hunk of meat that's longer you are, in my opinion, pathetic.

HERE FUCKING HERE!

well said mate

How the hell anyone can get married these days knowing theres women like you about is beyond me.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I'm by no means bitter..just making a generalized statment( i've noticed alot of complaints from women here). I'm not saying *all* men are innatentive or lacking in sensuality. The point i was trying to make was..in my experiences..men build themselves up to be these *endowed* lovers..and when it comes time to get intimate..they have one third of what they had you believing they had. Why risk a possible good relationship going bad with such a misrepresentation.The sad part is....penis size has a very small part in sexual satisfaction..ask any gay woman. As for my *history* of choosing the wrong men..i'm 44 and i've only been with 5 men..one of which i was married to for 16 years....i really dont have much experience in choosing the *wrong* men....i've just learned alot about sexuality the past 25 years..lol

When you say you feel misrepresented, is it that guys straight up told you they were bigger than they were, or was it an unspoken thing that they did that made it seem like they had a big dick and they didn't

Specifically I have a scenario I was in where I might be guilty of that...there is a girl I was "seeing" and I got out of the car on the highway to take a leak after we both pounded tall boys. My back was facing her and I was pissing with one hand and then I sort of casually moved my other hand away. I am by no means hung, it just felt good to do this, and somewhere in the back of my head I wanted her to think I have a big cock.
Is this the kind of thing you are talking about when you talk about misrepresentation?

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I needs to pound your ass into a nursing home! You are one hot mama.

You are one, hot mama [?], and I would love to pound your funhouse silly, ..but 'Trigon' could have been a little smoother here. Sorry about that.

Theo8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, and how I will find a full-penetration-lady for my 8-inch tool? I understand you, pinupbeauty. I m sorry, I m overseas...

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Get a job at a Nursing home or Hospital.

You will find plenty. (Over the course of time at least) Then accept the advances from the ones you like.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow LisaLisa...bitter? Rather then denigrate all men maybe you would be wise to take a look at your own history of choosing the wrong men. That might actually serve you better in the future. Just a thought.

Maybe we could hook her up with that moron, GITS.
They sound just like one another,do you suppose it's really him/it?
cigarbabe:saevil: