God...I miss having sex with a big penis!!!

dliriaz8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never knew my first time was with a big cock until he sent me a picture of himself. I was wondering why the next guy didn't feel as good (he was better in other aspects though). If I find the pic I might post it up, but I might have deleted it since I don't like to keep those pictures around when visiting my family.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At this point, breathing is the most important characteristic I look for in a man. :tongue:

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

This reminds me of an old Star Trek joke...

What does Captain Kirk look for in a woman?

A pulse.

But yeah... Although I've had longer dry spells than my current one (current one has been a little less than a month, but I've gone for years without sex before, not by choice either...), I still miss it a lot.

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never knew my first time was with a big cock until he sent me a picture of himself. I was wondering why the next guy didn't feel as good (he was better in other aspects though). If I find the pic I might post it up, but I might have deleted it since I don't like to keep those pictures around when visiting my family.

I can totally relate to what you said. My "first" was about 9 inches and very thick. Every partner since then, was not even close to that..and the sensation during sex is just not as intense. I don't cum as hard or as often...etc.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you mean. I had sex with a friend that had a huge penis. Ever since that I was hooked. Now I can't stop sleeping with the guy. He is my friend from like 3 years old and we are sexually compatible. You can't beat that. We have been o n the outs before and I have tried to replace him with no luck. Either the guy is hot with an average size unit or has a large one with ED. Perhaps they cum to quick or want me on top all the time. My friend can go forever on one nut and usually goes for 2 nuts. I end up cuming like 5+ times. He is 10 in on a good day and 9.5 everyday, girthy too. I've never had anyone stimulate my cervix the way he does. Plus given our history and all the years of screwing we're in love now. Awwwww!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww, hawkgirl that is so sweet, I'm a little jealous. My best friend from the 2nd grade is a gay guy. :biggrin1:

I know what you mean. I had sex with a friend that had a huge penis. Ever since that I was hooked. Now I can't stop sleeping with the guy. He is my friend from like 3 years old and we are sexually compatible. You can't beat that. We have been o n the outs before and I have tried to replace him with no luck. Either the guy is hot with an average size unit or has a large one with ED. Perhaps they cum to quick or want me on top all the time. My friend can go forever on one nut and usually goes for 2 nuts. I end up cuming like 5+ times. He is 10 in on a good day and 9.5 everyday, girthy too. I've never had anyone stimulate my cervix the way he does. Plus given our history and all the years of screwing we're in love now. Awwwww!

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alright...I needed a place to vent my frustrations...I hope ya'll don't mind. I miss a big penis!!!! If I have sex one more time with a guy who is smaller than average or average...I am going to scream. and not with pleasure I might add. It is always OK...never amazing. I miss it so much...and all I want is a man who cares about me and is packing a big one...I want someone who is sexually compatible with me...and I am sick of trying to find someone who I am interested in..and vice versa...

I need help!!!!

Okay...sorry for the uninteresting thread...I just needed to get that off my chest...

Im a guy from La, not packing 9 but am a honest 7.75 x6.5 never had any complaints, and single too 775man