Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been staring at beautiful, gigantic cocks most of the day... this is torturous- I just want to sit on one!

It's like I'm a kid in a candy store- and everything I want to touch and taste is behind the glass!!!

WHOA... Ok, just had to share that... :redface: i will feel better later, right??? I'm going to have to whip out BOB again...

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bob is a Water Dancer. Fun little thing- but only leaves me aching for something much bigger... I don't really like dildos... I prefer the real thing, but when I need to help things out and postpone sex, I pull out my clitoral stimulation... B.O.B.

Battery operated, small, fits in my purse...

I've been staring at beautiful, gigantic cocks most of the day... this is torturous- I just want to sit on one!

It's like I'm a kid in a candy store- and everything I want to touch and taste is behind the glass!!!

WHOA... Ok, just had to share that... :redface: i will feel better later, right??? I'm going to have to whip out BOB again...

Ahhh yes....upon veiwing your pics, your self diagnosis seems to be correct. Your eyes do show quite a large amount of pre orgasmic tension, due to and resulting from overveiwing large male genatalia.

If this tension is not released in controlled or at best uncontrolled bouts of sexual frenzy imediatley....it could result in permanent psychological damage, causing restless sleep and dreams of your vagina being relentlessly penetrated by numerous extremley large peni.:eek::eek:

My suggestion is at least two clitoral orgasms and a minimum of one G-spot orgasm, recommended for temporary relief only.... to be performed as soon as possible.....:biggrin1::biggrin1:

HAVE FUN :)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Heh. I can relate after working all day seeing such hot women customers in the tightest outfits.All that pussy makes me wanna ride one with my cock .