God just now spoke to me!

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Someone get Pat Robertson on the phone for me. I've just had a message from God and he is going to zap us big time because of Newt's win in South Carolina.
Remember when Bushes were in power in Florida, Texas and the nation. Florida and Texas were zapped repeatedly as was the country as a whole. I prophesied all of these events but was ignored.
If we don't change our ways but instead elect Gingrich as president we are all toast!

Someone get Pat Robertson on the phone for me. I've just had a message from God and he is going to zap us big time because of Newt's win in South Carolina.
Remember when Bushes were in power in Florida, Texas and the nation. Florida and Texas were zapped repeatedly as was the country as a whole. I prophesied all of these events but was ignored.
If we don't change our ways but instead elect Gingrich as president we are all toast!

You should get a job with a magazine or something. You could earn a fortune predicting fortunes.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
God and the people of South Carolina have spoken. The Republicans in SC must think a politician smells better than than someone from Wall Street. It is what it is.
Which one is not a pol? Mitt? He's been running for a position in Washington since 1994.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if God is speaking to you, its time to go to the shrink and get the presription for lithium. and then tell Pat Robertson to go to hell, his REAL spawning ground.

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which one is not a pol? Mitt? He's been running for a position in Washington since 1994.

Yes, they are both pols. Newt has more experience. He's horrifying lots of people, but I think we'll be hearing more and more from him.

Newt reminds me of a guy I worked for several years. It was stressful being employed by such an egotistical, smart, chaotic, successful person and I wouldn't wish the experience on anyone, but when it was time for me to move on I was far less innocent, more wise, and more wealthy.
I read today Newt's mother suffered from mental illness. Knowing that helps me connect some dots.

Has he changed after becoming a Catholic? I don't know.

Tbe honest I'd enjoy watching him debate Obama. Have to agree with my republican friends Romney is too much like Obama.
And let the record show I don't believe Newt and his followers are responsible for extreme weather... I mean come on...

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

dazedandconfused

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gingrich and Santorum could not possibly line up enough delagets as more than 500 come from states in which Romney or Paul is the only person on the ballot.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gingrich and Santorum could not possibly line up enough delagets as more than 500 come from states in which Romney or Paul is the only person on the ballot.

^Link? I think Gingrich is in or has filed to be included in every primary between now and the end of April, except for Virginia.

Are you saying God is incapable of learning English? That would seem to be an oxymoron.​

:scratchchin: He is supposed to be the alpha and the omega. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Idk, it might just be all the Rep. Paul portraiture, but even after a quick viewing of other topics, something tells me that site has a bit of a fringe bias.

To be clear, the site claims Gingrich is not on the ballot of two states - one being the aforementioned Virginia, with no further clarification on the second and I could not find any additional information. If just for S&G we use the data from Green Papers (link), Gingrich would lose out on 49 delegates in Virginia and no other state would remotely leave him in need of making up more than 500+ delegates.

Santorum is an also ran. Paul has polled lower in each primary subsequent to Iowa. At this point, it seems a toss up between the equally unsavory Gingrich and Romney.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idk, it might just be all the Rep. Paul portraiture, but even after a quick viewing of other topics, something tells me that site has a bit of a fringe bias.

To be clear, the site claims Gingrich is not on the ballot of two states - one being the aforementioned Virginia, with no further clarification on the second and I could not find any additional information. If just for S&G we use the data from Green Papers (link), Gingrich would lose out on 49 delegates in Virginia and no other state would remotely leave him in need of making up more than 500+ delegates.

Santorum is an also ran. Paul has polled lower in each primary subsequent to Iowa. At this point, it seems a toss up between the equally unsavory Gingrich and Romney.

Gosh, Lady FLAG. I find Gingrich significantly more unsavory than Romney. Romney's history and demeanor indicate to me that he's at least potentially reasonable on some issues. Gingrich = just scorched earth and personal aggrandizement all down the line. Just my opinion, of course.

dazedandconfused

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Paul is not putting a lot of money into the primary states. He is going for big pushes in the caucus states. He is doing nothing in Florida except showing up for the debates.