Goddamn Atheists Are Pissing Me OFF!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The British recently went through some deep soul-searching, and finally decided that the only way the massive influx of foreigners going into that country could be integrated would be by having them develop the British character, and accept as their history and culture, the history and culture of the British people. Logically, this is the only way they could be British, and be granted the rights, privileges, and OBLIGATIONS of British citizenship.

I agree with that strategy; Accordingly, I see no reason why we should have to tolerate the outlooks, sensitivities, or demands from those groups who have had nothing to do with the development and expression of the highest and finest values that define American culture (ie., jews, muslims, asians, etc.)

Their presence here, and our pandering to their sensitivities, only serves to dilute and degrade our highest values, as exemplified by the Christmas issue.

You are right ONLY THE CHRISTIANS MADE AMERICA ONLY. You know I'm not American because I'm not Christian thus I should be expelled from the country.

How do people feel about using the word goddamn in the title of this thread?

Wonderful

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just out of curiosity, if Jesus, the man, wasn't born on December 25th, would you still continue to celebrate his 'birth' on the 25th? Only if the bishop said to do so. :smile:
NJ, Using the word goddamn isnt exactly christian like either,maybe the atheist have something afterall, maybe you can explain your reason for using the word goddamn so the atheist can understand it also NJ? Is this a double standard? No, it's a lame attempt at a pun and meant to poke fun at myself and my ranting. :redface:
It's 1am and I don't go outside much - it's the best I could do. :tongue: Yippee! You're here in the United States again at last! We are even in the same time zone though about 800 miles apart. Do you like eggnog? You gotta try Wawa eggnog it's the best! If you like sickeningly sweet, mass produced, pastry-like convections try TastyKakes.:cool:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, Merry Fucking Christmas to all of you! LOL

Personally I don't care about other people's public displays of Christmas wishes and cheer. I don't mind being told, "Merry Christmas" at stores, even though I'm Jewish and don't celebrate. At least these people are saying something nice to me.

Where I find objection is that Christmas is a national holiday. We are supposed to have separation of Church and State. State, local, and federal governmental agencies should not have any religious holidays.

Instead I would propose three or four floating holidays that employees could use whenever their particular holidays happen. I'd much rather be able to take Rosh ha Shana, Yom Kippur, and the first day of Passover off than have next Tuesday off. To me it'll be good to have a day off, but it's meaningless to me.

So, this alleged "War on Christmas" is really brought on by you Christians you know. Those of us who aren't Christian don't want to celebrate your holiday and according to the US Constitution, we don't have to celebrate it. We should be free to celebrate our holidays too.

Now, where I work I have to take personal vacation time in order to get Rosh ha Shana, Yom Kippur, and the first day of Passover off. Since Christmas is an agency holiday, no Christians are forced to take away one of their vacation days to observe their holiday. And Easter is always on Sunday, so that day is always free for them.

This is discrimination. I should be able to get floating holidays for my religious holidays that do not take away from my vacation time, so that I would be treated like the Christians who work for our agency who have their holidays respected.

If there were a set number of floating holidays that people could choose even the atheists could appreciate it. They could take their birthdays off, and important days like anniversaries and such as their holidays, or whatever...

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Is this a gag thread? I hope so. Either it's that or Bill O'Lielly is posting here. This War On Christmas crap, is just that, crap. It's Right-wing Christian fundamentalist trying to push their religious crap down everyone's throats. Not everyone celebrates Christmas, get over it. I would love to see how one of you would react to stores wishing you a Happy Hanukkah, or Happy Kwanzaa. I couldn't care less if a person wished me a Merry Christmas. It's nice to be acknowledged. It's a goddamn Pagan holiday! I don't agree with stores forcing it's workers to say Merry Christmas. Not all their customers are Christian, and neither are their workers. It's good business to simply say, "Happy Holidays". It includes New Year's. Religious wackos need to take a hike. This country wasn't founded on religion for good reason, and they just can't stand it. Now they want to boycott everyone because they can't enforce everyone to do what they want to mandate.

This War On Christmas is a complete fabrication, and the majority of the country has never heard of the damn thing.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, Merry Fucking Christmas to all of you! LOL

Personally I don't care about other people's public displays of Christmas wishes and cheer. I don't mind being told, "Merry Christmas" at stores, even though I'm Jewish and don't celebrate. At least these people are saying something nice to me.

Where I find objection is that Christmas is a national holiday. We are supposed to have separation of Church and State. State, local, and federal governmental agencies should not have any religious holidays.

Instead I would propose three or four floating holidays that employees could use whenever their particular holidays happen. I'd much rather be able to take Rosh ha Shana, Yom Kippur, and the first day of Passover off than have next Tuesday off. To me it'll be good to have a day off, but it's meaningless to me.

So, this alleged "War on Christmas" is really brought on by you Christians you know. Those of us who aren't Christian don't want to celebrate your holiday and according to the US Constitution, we don't have to celebrate it. We should be free to celebrate our holidays too.

Now, where I work I have to take personal vacation time in order to get Rosh ha Shana, Yom Kippur, and the first day of Passover off. Since Christmas is an agency holiday, no Christians are forced to take away one of their vacation days to observe their holiday. And Easter is always on Sunday, so that day is always free for them.

This is discrimination. I should be able to get floating holidays for my religious holidays that do not take away from my vacation time, so that I would be treated like the Christians who work for our agency who have their holidays respected.

If there were a set number of floating holidays that people could choose even the atheists could appreciate it. They could take their birthdays off, and important days like anniversaries and such as their holidays, or whatever...

Well then you are the problem with America. WAR ON CHRISTMAS

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
The British recently went through some deep soul-searching, and finally decided that the only way the massive influx of foreigners going into that country could be integrated would be by having them develop the British character, and accept as their history and culture, the history and culture of the British people. Logically, this is the only way they could be British, and be granted the rights, privileges, and OBLIGATIONS of British citizenship.

I agree with that strategy; Accordingly, I see no reason why we should have to tolerate the outlooks, sensitivities, or demands from those groups who have had nothing to do with the development and expression of the highest and finest values that define American culture (ie., jews, muslims, asians, etc.)

Their presence here, and our pandering to their sensitivities, only serves to dilute and degrade our highest values, as exemplified by the Christmas issue.

Wait, are you saying that these people have had nothing to do with the development of America: jews, muslims, asians. There is no "we" in America. That is what this country was founded upon. And might I remind you that we bombed the holy hell out of the British for their "ideals". It's the reason we don't have a monarchy or a Church of England. I'm of course responding if you are saying that there is a collective America and there are groups within it that are part of that collective bunch. I would remind you that you are in fact "gay". If I read your comments wrong, I appologize.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Yippee! You're here in the United States again at last! We are even in the same time zone though about 800 miles apart. Do you like eggnog? You gotta try Wawa eggnog it's the best! If you like sickeningly sweet, mass produced, pastry-like convections try TastyKakes.:cool:

Yes I am. :biggrin1:

I've honestly never tried; Eggnog, Twinkies, Fruit Loops, Pop Dogs, etc...

Eggnog really doesn't look like my kind of beverage, I'm afraid. :redface:

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
GodWarrior.jpg